Promotion Exclusives

Do we know for sure if the promotional exclusive armor coating, emblems, weapon skins, etc. will be available later in infinite? I read somewhere that they will be available 3 months after the release date, but I am not sure if this is true. I wonder if they will end up being cheaper than the money I spent to get them…

It depends, what promotional items are you talking about?

The snackonwithxbox stuff is only exclusive for 3 months then will be obtainable in the game. Unconfirmed if this will be bought via store, unlocked via a paid battle pass or earned through free challenges.

Any Halo Infinite in-game content redeemed through this promotion will be available/usable when the game is released and the three month exclusivity period will begin as of the release date of the game.

Don’t count on it. FOMO microtransactions by time, region, supply, and affordability have been plaguing the game for well over a year now.

> 2535421108515819;3:
> Don’t count on it. FOMO microtransactions by time, region, supply, and affordability have been plaguing the game for well over a year now.

Plaguing the game? It isn’t even out yet.

> 2533274792737987;4:
> > 2535421108515819;3:
> > Don’t count on it. FOMO microtransactions by time, region, supply, and affordability have been plaguing the game for well over a year now.
>
> Plaguing the game? It isn’t even out yet.

Crazy, right?

> 2535421108515819;5:
> > 2533274792737987;4:
> > > 2535421108515819;3:
> > > Don’t count on it. FOMO microtransactions by time, region, supply, and affordability have been plaguing the game for well over a year now.
> >
> > Plaguing the game? It isn’t even out yet.
>
> Crazy, right?

There is no plague lol. What you stated could be true however until we let this play out for about a year we won’t truly know.

> 2535421108515819;5:
> > 2533274792737987;4:
> > > 2535421108515819;3:
> > > Don’t count on it. FOMO microtransactions by time, region, supply, and affordability have been plaguing the game for well over a year now.
> >
> > Plaguing the game? It isn’t even out yet.
>
> Crazy, right?

Crazy would be expecting Infinite to not have region specific cheeky pre-order bonuses.

These things have been around for over a decade.

Im talking specifically about the butterfinger emblems, Oreo armor, and monster emblem. Was just wondering if anyone knew anything about those but thanks for confirming the 3 month thing!

They mentioned in the Inside infinite that some of the promotions will become available later in-game, though didn’t specify names or dates. I assume we won’t hear anything about that until after the exclusivity period is up. I believe 3 months is the exclusivity period for most, maybe all, of the promotions. Personally though, I’d expect them to be monetised in game, I don’t think they’ll add them to a free track. It would be nice to be proven wrong though

I’d imagine that there will be some kind of promotional armor set or coating. It seems like a really easy to implement way to sell more product and advertise Halo more.