Prometheans

343 will halo infinite have the prometheans or is just going to be the banished

Please have them. I would like to resovle that arch.

I hope they make a limited appearance. I wanna see some Created forces, not just Banished. Though I hope their classes and designs are altered from Halo 4 and 5.

I feel that unless the T rating for Infinite is inaccurate, the Prometheans are still the most likely candidate for the third faction. I’ve seen a lot of the lore buffs saying that since the setting is Zeta Halo that the Flood are “99% confirmed” but I don’t buy that they would be able to get away with something as visceral and grotesque as the Flood in a T rated game (unless of course they are massively censored).

I would take the Prometheans and The Flood. It would be jarring to not resolve the Promethean threat that has existed since Chief landed on Requiem, seeing as we resolved both the Covenant threat and the Flood threat in Halo 3.

With the way 343i were talking about 10 year plan for Infinite…I suspect all factions will turn up at some point. Plus be kind of odd not to see a few Prometheans since they were created to fight the Flood.

> 2533274884859199;2:
> Please have them. I would like to resovle that arch.

Put the prometheans in so we can DESTORY them for good!!!

343 should not be bringing back the Prometheans. That said, I think they will. I just hope they completely re-design them visually as well as their gameplay gimmicks.

if they were smart, it would purely be banished and or 99% banished with hints of Prometheans throughout. Then as they add campaign dlc, they slowly introduce them more and more

Personally I find it very annoying to fight them and I hope they either get rebalanced otherwise I want them gone also I heard it’s hard to tell the difference between the variants of them but personally i find it’s rather easy to tell the difference between ultras and the normal prometheans, as you can via the different armor them also the ultras are white instead of gray usually

> 2533274884859199;2:
> Please have them. I would like to resovle that arch.

Same. I’d like to see them return.

> 2533274899826761;4:
> I feel that unless the T rating for Infinite is inaccurate, the Prometheans are still the most likely candidate for the third faction. I’ve seen a lot of the lore buffs saying that since the setting is Zeta Halo that the Flood are “99% confirmed” but I don’t buy that they would be able to get away with something as visceral and grotesque as the Flood in a T rated game (unless of course they are massively censored).

I will be deeply saddened if this game has a T rating, and will probably not buy it for a while… this is not Guardians, -Yoink- with the Teen rating BS.
There should be the same level of blood/gore as Halo:CE through Halo 3 - bring back the Flood. We haven’t seen them since H3.

As for the Prometheans, SIGH. I feel like it’s an enemy type that has potential. But we haven’t really seen that yet in my opinion. For some reason, they just bore me - I didn’t really care for their design, their combat tactics, and how they died when you defeated them.

> 2533274823267926;12:
> > 2533274899826761;4:
> > I feel that unless the T rating for Infinite is inaccurate, the Prometheans are still the most likely candidate for the third faction. I’ve seen a lot of the lore buffs saying that since the setting is Zeta Halo that the Flood are “99% confirmed” but I don’t buy that they would be able to get away with something as visceral and grotesque as the Flood in a T rated game (unless of course they are massively censored).
>
> I will be deeply saddened if this game has a T rating, and will probably not buy it for a while… this is not Guardians, -Yoink- with the Teen rating BS.
> There should be the same level of blood/gore as Halo:CE through Halo 3 - bring back the Flood. We haven’t seen them since H3.
>
> As for the Prometheans, SIGH. I feel like it’s an enemy type that has potential. But we haven’t really seen that yet in my opinion. For some reason, they just bore me - I didn’t really care for their design, their combat tactics, and how they died when you defeated them.

I would also prefer the return of the Flood as opposed to the Prometheans since we’ve now been fighting them for 8 years. As far as the rating is concerned though, it is still listed as RP in most places but rated T on the Xbox Store for “Violence”, and I can’t think of any reason as to why they would put a T rating on their own store as a placeholder instead of an RP, so I don’t have high hopes for an M rating at this point.

I feel like it would be strange to just ignore the arch or just have an explanation.

> 2533274899826761;13:
> > 2533274823267926;12:
> > > 2533274899826761;4:
> > > I feel that unless the T rating for Infinite is inaccurate, the Prometheans are still the most likely candidate for the third faction. I’ve seen a lot of the lore buffs saying that since the setting is Zeta Halo that the Flood are “99% confirmed” but I don’t buy that they would be able to get away with something as visceral and grotesque as the Flood in a T rated game (unless of course they are massively censored).
> >
> > I will be deeply saddened if this game has a T rating, and will probably not buy it for a while… this is not Guardians, -Yoink- with the Teen rating BS.
> > There should be the same level of blood/gore as Halo:CE through Halo 3 - bring back the Flood. We haven’t seen them since H3.
> >
> > As for the Prometheans, SIGH. I feel like it’s an enemy type that has potential. But we haven’t really seen that yet in my opinion. For some reason, they just bore me - I didn’t really care for their design, their combat tactics, and how they died when you defeated them.
>
> I would also prefer the return of the Flood as opposed to the Prometheans since we’ve now been fighting them for 8 years. As far as the rating is concerned though, it is still listed as RP in most places but rated T on the Xbox Store for “Violence”, and I can’t think of any reason as to why they would put a T rating on their own store as a placeholder instead of an RP, so I don’t have high hopes for an M rating at this point.

Yeah, I looked it up, and it said RP. But if it says rated T on the Xbox Store, then that pretty much seals it. WOMP WOMP. No Flood.