Promethean Wolf?

After reading something on the forums, (about the new IGN video)I found this and it surprised me. This isnt a crawler, look here. Discuss.

variation of a crawler? idk nice find tho

It’s a stronger variant of the Crawler, it is also seen in the Comic-con Spartan Ops footage.

Dat don’t look like no crawler ah ever seent I’ll tell ya hwat.

> It’s a stronger variant of the Crawler, it is also seen in the Comic-con Spartan Ops footage.

variations of crawlers?

> > It’s a stronger variant of the Crawler, it is also seen in the Comic-con Spartan Ops footage.
>
> variations of crawlers?

Yep. There’s a stronger one and a sniper one. Both are in the Comic-con footage.

> > > It’s a stronger variant of the Crawler, it is also seen in the Comic-con Spartan Ops footage.
> >
> > variations of crawlers?
>
> Yep. There’s a stronger one and a sniper one. Both are in the Comic-con footage.

Where the hell have I been?

> > > > It’s a stronger variant of the Crawler, it is also seen in the Comic-con Spartan Ops footage.
> > >
> > > variations of crawlers?
> >
> > Yep. There’s a stronger one and a sniper one. Both are in the Comic-con footage.
>
> Where the hell have I been?

Not many noticed it besides myself, and not many really cared all that much, so it wasn’t talked about a whole lot.

Well, it’s blue, right? Same with the Knight in that picture. The blue could indicate that these Prometheans are apart of another faction or (more likely) that they’re a higher/lower rank than their orange counterparts.

> Dat don’t look like no crawler ah ever seent I’ll tell ya hwat.

what the hell are you trying to say??

lolz!

> After reading something on the forums, (about the new IGN video)I found this and it surprised me. This isnt a crawler, look here. Discuss.

It seems like another variation of a Crawler. But that other thing doesn’t seem like a Promethean Knight to me. It may be another variation of him, just a light category of him. :slight_smile:

i cant help but feel mildly excited to get attacked and more than likely ripped to shreds by that

> Well, it’s blue, right? Same with the Knight in that picture. The blue could indicate that these Prometheans are apart of another faction or (more likely) that they’re a higher/lower rank than their orange counterparts.

i think they will be non hostile towards the humans

You think we can ride it into battle with a Plasma Sword?

I had a post on this the other day, and first post told me it is a varient of the crawler.