Promethean Weapons Video today!

This tweet from yesterday basicly confirms that in todays bulletin we will have the Promethean/Forerunner Weapons Video.

Link.

Awesome

Hopefully we’ll get something more than that, perhaps the remake map? It was Halo 3’s 5th anniversary yesterday.
Or maybe info on the vehicles and the new flood mode, either way hope it’s not just the weapon video because we’ve already seen all of them anyway.

Not surprising really.

Awesome! I wasnt expecting the Promethean weapon video for another few weeks.

this is me from now til Nov 6th

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sYCucSFyj0&safe=active

> Hopefully we’ll get something more than that, perhaps the remake map? It was Halo 3’s 5th anniversary yesterday.
> Or maybe info on the vehicles and the new flood mode, either way hope it’s not just the weapon video because we’ve already seen all of them anyway.

I know but they could surprise us and put the sentinel beam in there, but I have a feeling that it will probably be on Solace and/or Complex.

And a cool wallpaper apparently

Well after todays bulletin we only have 5 more bulletins left right?

I hope we get to see more footage of Forge and some more news on Flood mode.

So um…

1 - Promethean Weapons
2 - Vehicles
3 - Forge?
4 - Infection ?
5 - Ranked system and final part of Making Halo 4?

I hope 343 gives me details about forge and ranked system specially.

With more WUB WUB

I hope the weapons video will be about Forerunner weapons in general, I want my Sentinel Beam!

Well, I actually was hoping not to see this. I was hoping to be surprised by these awesome new weapons in campaign, you know that cool feeling of picking up a new weapon and watching it assemble into something crazy and unique like we saw in E3.

I know I can just not watch the video, but I want to stay on the forums and there will be plenty of talk about it.

Sentinel beam, show your -Yoinking!- face!