Promethean Warlords is recruiting!

Promethean Warlords is recruiting active players. We are working on Achilles armor and helmet. We play daily! There is no requirements to be here just as long as you are active as we understand that life comes before the game. With that said let me know or look us up if you want invited and have a great day!

Hey man Im looking for a group of people to play some Halo and have fun with! Let me know if you wanna play!

PC REACH BTW

> 2533274802328161;2:
> Hey man Im looking for a group of people to play some Halo and have fun with! Let me know if you wanna play!
>
> PC REACH BTW

We are on Halo 5 if you want to join us on there.

Giving a bump! We have grown a bit since last posted! We are still looking for active players and we are still working towards armor and helmet! Come join us for some fun!

Just giving an update! We are happy yet sad that we have to close down recruiting for now because we are full! If this changes we will open recruiting back up. Thanks to everyone for your interest and help!

Sassy :heart:

Update again! Since we grew so much we have opened another company up! Promethean Warlords II. That’s 2 capital I’s! So if you would like to join send requests there!