Promethean Vision

first off i don’t quite know how to spell it. i think that it needs to be nerfed because i think if there were some walls that it couldn’t see thru would be cool and make it more interresting for it to be used in multiplayer.

It can’t see through all walls to my knowledge, especially thick ones.

It is still stupid either way.

From what was seen at E3, it is still being changed. A lot of the game still is.
For P. Vision, the game they played was still a WiP. There was no implemntaion of the ping that it would give to the other players.

P. Vision should work as follows.

Player uses the vision. Other players get hit by the wave and hear a ping that someone knows where they are.

Promethean vision was specifically included to show HLGers and their hidey holes. They won’t be so much “hidey” as they will be “die-y.” They’ll be in grenade traps if people can see them hiding in their little niches.

> first off i don’t quite know how to spell it. i think that it needs to be nerfed because i think if there were some walls that it couldn’t see thru would be cool and make it more interresting for it to be used in multiplayer.

It supposed to see through walls and give you a noise, telling you that you are being watched. If anything, whenever you hear it, you should immediately look at your Motion Tracker, or Radar and prepare for an attack.

All things considered, once the guy who’s coming after me because he saw me across the map hits my motion tracker, I’m just as aware of his position as he is of mine. Only difference is that from here I can use my Thrust to surprise him, or my Hologram to outsmart him.

PV doesn’t give you a combat advantage, it just helps you know where to find a fight. And only really benefits people who can’t read a motion tracker (like MLG pros, who play MLG, which DOESNT use Motion Trackers.)