Promethean vision/Stealth issue

Generally speaking I’ve enjoyed most of the armor abilities in Halo 4, but the one that has come to annoy me more and more is Promethean vision. When I got stealth and read its effects I was excited. Then a friend told me it doesn’t work. SI ran some tests not too long ago to see the effectiveness of Stealth against Promethean vision on split-screen.

I was happy to see that with stealth equipped I was perfectly invisible when behind a wall to a Promethean ping. I added it to my camo load-out and hopped into slayer, and was horrified when from the kill cam I showed up clear as daylight to a person using Promethean vision. I went back into split-screen and was completely invisible.

Can anybody explain this discrepancy because it seems the Stealth perk operates differently between local and live play and it’s really starting to bum me out.

It works perfectly as it should. You only appear on the killcam because the camera is showing you your position when you were killed. So don’t worry, stealth still makes you invisible through walls to Promethean Vision during online play.

Ya, the killcam sucks in Halo 4.

It still works, just the kill cam…^

That’s a relief. So the kill cam show’s their view with the vision even if they weren’t using it? Because I was beginning to think everyone was using it. Thanks.

> 2533274792942447;1:
> Generally speaking I’ve enjoyed most of the armor abilities in Halo 4, but the one that has come to annoy me more and more is Promethean vision. When I got stealth and read its effects I was excited. Then a friend told me it doesn’t work. SI ran some tests not too long ago to see the effectiveness of Stealth against Promethean vision on split-screen.
>
> I was happy to see that with stealth equipped I was perfectly invisible when behind a wall to a Promethean ping. I added it to my camo load-out and hopped into slayer, and was horrified when from the kill cam I showed up clear as daylight to a person using Promethean vision. I went back into split-screen and was completely invisible.
>
> Can anybody explain this discrepancy because it seems the Stealth perk operates differently between local and live play and it’s really starting to bum me out.

You are worrying about the wrong ability.

I have had so many occasions where I have been ambushed by a guy in active camo, but the dots never appeared on my motion tracker. It seems to happen more often than not these days.

Pretty sure it works like it says, maybe you just found a glitch?

The kill cam is supposed to show u where u r and how u died but with Stealth equipped u should be invisible to promethean vision no matter what so this is strange. no one spots me when there using promethean vision while i am using stealth and vice versa.