Promethean vision getting old.

Seriously, EVERY SINGLE MATCH!
vwoooooooobbb Great, now I can’t do anything because they know exactly where I am -_-’ Repeat for entirety of match.

Thats funny, because i always run into people with -Yoinking!- active camo, Hologram or Thruster pack. Very seldom do i encounter Promethean vision.

I for one dont use AA’s up the wazoo because I replace my AA with sprint. (Since I’m so use to sprint being a AA, i use it more then i would an actual AA.)

I rarely come across PV users funnily enough lol, it’s Hardlight shield and active camo I see a lot.

See I used Active camo on Reach and as long as the opponent knew what they were doing/didn’t rely on the fact my radar got scrambled (Check the radar before cloaking, follow the ones that were there), they could be aware and tbh most of the time catch you easy, when they didn’t it was fun but :stuck_out_tongue:
In 4 I can’t because people just use promethean vision all the time so they see you whether you’re cloaked or not. THat and the fact you can’t run away to recharge shields because hey can find you easily.

Ha, I have yet to see a single hardlight shield D:! Bar the time I picked that loadout that has it when I was just getting used to the game.

Promethean vision needs to be taken out of matchmaking. Not fixed. It needs to be removed. Seriously, this was the dumbest idea for an FPS I have ever heard of - even worse than jetpack, which is hard to top in terms of how stupid it is. I’d actually consider the idea of firing the person who came up with the idea of Promethean vision.

WHY THE HELL is there an ability in this game that lets you see through walls? Not only is that bad enough, but on most maps you can see through the entire map.

I’ve got a pretty high trueskill in matchmaking, so I’m playing tryhards nearly every game. Guess what they all use - promethean vision.

ITS SO STUPID. REMOVE IT.

It completely ruins competitive play when you can see exactly where everyone on the map is. It removes the skill of having awareness, callouts, and sneakiness when people can just see where you are with the push of a button.

Also remove jetpack. It was a horrible idea for Reach and it should have never made it into Halo 4. It breaks every map because you don’t have to work the way around the map you can just soar through the air and go wherever you want and get any crazy angles you want.

Promethean vision and Jetpack are gamebreakers and are not “Halo”. I like the game otherwise but this stuff needs to go, asap.

People complaining about PV are the ones sitting in a corner with a shotgun or rockets.

PV alerts enemy players when someone is using it, it’s quite easy to counter.

Promethean vision IMO should not be removed, but fixed, it should have pretty short range and should not show opponents with camo, as for jetpack, I don’t see it used enough to be an issue.

OR

Add more playlists for people that want more competitive play.

> Promethean vision IMO should not be removed, but fixed, it should have pretty short range and should not show opponents with camo, as for jetpack, I don’t see it used enough to be an issue.
>
>
> OR
>
> Add more playlists for people that want more competitive play.

It doesn’t show opponent with camo.

op - up your game then. if vision means my team/i win, that’s what I use.

perhaps you would like a playlist all off your very own called ‘no PV’? i wonder just how you would go about getting that? if only there was some way to make a custom playlist…oh well we can but dream

> Promethean vision needs to be taken out of matchmaking. Not fixed. It needs to be removed. Seriously, this was the dumbest idea for an FPS I have ever heard of - even worse than jetpack, which is hard to top in terms of how stupid it is. I’d actually consider the idea of firing the person who came up with the idea of Promethean vision.
>
> WHY THE HELL is there an ability in this game that lets you see through walls? Not only is that bad enough, but on most maps you can see through the entire map.
>
> I’ve got a pretty high trueskill in matchmaking, so I’m playing tryhards nearly every game. Guess what they all use - promethean vision.
>
> ITS SO STUPID. REMOVE IT.
>
> It completely ruins competitive play when you can see exactly where everyone on the map is. It removes the skill of having awareness, callouts, and sneakiness when people can just see where you are with the push of a button.
>
> Also remove jetpack. It was a horrible idea for Reach and it should have never made it into Halo 4. It breaks every map because you don’t have to work the way around the map you can just soar through the air and go wherever you want and get any crazy angles you want.
>
> Promethean vision and Jetpack are gamebreakers and are not “Halo”. I like the game otherwise but this stuff needs to go, asap.

Radar lets you do everything PV does except find campers. But no one hates on radar. Get better. Just because PV lets you see people doesn’t mean they can kill people.

I haven’t even bothered spending the points on PV yet, but since it seems to excell at making little kids cry, this will be a top priority for today.

If anything I’d say PV’s range needs to be shortened, but I really don’t have a problem with it. I’ll see and hear when I get pings, so even if I’m camping a corner I’ll know if I have to move or not. The most people that seem to have a problem with PV are those that rarely use their own radar.

pv doesnt seem overpowered to me. you can use it too y’know. its use is limited on big team and im preferring the hologram to every other aa right now. so satisfying when someone breaks cover unable to resist that assasination then BOOM SUPRISE! heh, ive seen some people put the hardlight shield to very good use, it seems the aa’s take a bit of forethought to get the most out of them which is a game mechanic im really loving so far.

I’ve rarely heard players use it in my games, but when I do, I JUST DON’T MOVE FORWARD!

I don’t have any problem with PV, it definitely helps find campers, too.

It makes the game go faster. This way people are not always hiding from each other and we dont have to walk around the map for 2 minutes straight looking for people. I have already run into this.

When you get to the higher levels in Rank . That prothean vision. is the worst . Pv made camping a PRIME thing to do now. Sense we got prothean vision. i bet you 343 is gonna come out with a ability that makes u invisible to radar. SMH . the more they make this into a futuristic call of duty the more halo veterans like myself are being drawn away from halo all together. : ( bungie we miss you