Promethean Vision Distortion

I noticed Promethean Vision makes things look lumpy because of the way the lines outlining them are. You can see it very clearly in this video; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAJaHsHO6mQ&feature=plcp. From 5:38 to 6:00 you can get a good look at it. Its a slight distortion.

This isn’t really a complaint, I don’t know why the Forerunners(Yes, I know we are fighting machines, but they are Forerunner technology.) like their inferred vision blurry, but I guess that’s just part of being a different species.

I remember the ODST’s visor mode was very straight lined and sleek.

Just something I noticed.

Thoughts??

I’ve noticed this too, it’s a part of balancing out the AA’s. Makes me not want to use it while sprinting around the map as it would make me feel uncomfortable. Wouldn’t it give you that same feeling too?

Since you were talking about noticing things, I noticed that the Halo 4 HUD only shows you the item that you have equipped. I’m surprised I havn’t seen any topics about this. I’m not trying to change the topic by the way.

> I’ve noticed this too, it’s a part of balancing out the AA’s. Makes me not want to use it while sprinting around the map as it would make me feel uncomfortable. Wouldn’t it give you that same feeling too?

Have any links? I have not noticed that.

> > I’ve noticed this too, it’s a part of balancing out the AA’s. Makes me not want to use it while sprinting around the map as it would make me feel uncomfortable. Wouldn’t it give you that same feeling too?
>
> Have any links? I have not noticed that.

Comparing the HUDs for Reach and Halo 4 in regard to the secondary weapon?

> > > I’ve noticed this too, it’s a part of balancing out the AA’s. Makes me not want to use it while sprinting around the map as it would make me feel uncomfortable. Wouldn’t it give you that same feeling too?
> >
> > Have any links? I have not noticed that.
>
> Comparing the HUDs for Reach and Halo 4 in regard to the secondary weapon?

Oh the secondary weapon. Thought you meant the primary. I forgot all about the secondary. I haven’t seen it at all. I’d really like for that feature to be added if it isn’t already. Both weapons should definitely be displayed.

> > > > I’ve noticed this too, it’s a part of balancing out the AA’s. Makes me not want to use it while sprinting around the map as it would make me feel uncomfortable. Wouldn’t it give you that same feeling too?
> > >
> > > Have any links? I have not noticed that.
> >
> > Comparing the HUDs for Reach and Halo 4 in regard to the secondary weapon?
>
> Oh the secondary weapon. Thought you meant the primary. I forgot all about the secondary. I haven’t seen it at all. I’d really like for that feature to be added if it isn’t already. Both weapons should definitely be displayed.

Sorry for the clarification issues. Hopefully in due time that feature will be added. I was looking at some pictures for the Halo Reach beta and the HUD did not show the secondary weapon either.

I love how the screen isn’t crystal clear when using PV, on top of it balancing out the AA, it word work really cool if in the Halo 4 infection that the zombie get infinite sprint and PV. It definetly would make me feel infected. It’s like watching the original Aliens movie all over again.

> > > > > I’ve noticed this too, it’s a part of balancing out the AA’s. Makes me not want to use it while sprinting around the map as it would make me feel uncomfortable. Wouldn’t it give you that same feeling too?
> > > >
> > > > Have any links? I have not noticed that.
> > >
> > > Comparing the HUDs for Reach and Halo 4 in regard to the secondary weapon?
> >
> > Oh the secondary weapon. Thought you meant the primary. I forgot all about the secondary. I haven’t seen it at all. I’d really like for that feature to be added if it isn’t already. Both weapons should definitely be displayed.
>
> Sorry for the clarification issues. Hopefully in due time that feature will be added. I was looking at some pictures for the Halo Reach beta and the HUD did not show the secondary weapon either.
>
> I love how the screen isn’t crystal clear when using PV, on top of it balancing out the AA, it word work really cool if in the Halo 4 infection that the zombie get infinite sprint and PV. It definetly would make me feel infected. It’s like watching the original Aliens movie all over again.

The alpha zombie at least should get infinite PV, maybe to the point where they cant even turn it off.

> > > > > > I’ve noticed this too, it’s a part of balancing out the AA’s. Makes me not want to use it while sprinting around the map as it would make me feel uncomfortable. Wouldn’t it give you that same feeling too?
> > > > >
> > > > > Have any links? I have not noticed that.
> > > >
> > > > Comparing the HUDs for Reach and Halo 4 in regard to the secondary weapon?
> > >
> > > Oh the secondary weapon. Thought you meant the primary. I forgot all about the secondary. I haven’t seen it at all. I’d really like for that feature to be added if it isn’t already. Both weapons should definitely be displayed.
> >
> > Sorry for the clarification issues. Hopefully in due time that feature will be added. I was looking at some pictures for the Halo Reach beta and the HUD did not show the secondary weapon either.
> >
> > I love how the screen isn’t crystal clear when using PV, on top of it balancing out the AA, it word work really cool if in the Halo 4 infection that the zombie get infinite sprint and PV. It definetly would make me feel infected. It’s like watching the original Aliens movie all over again.
>
> The alpha zombie at least should get infinite PV, maybe to the point where they cant even turn it off.

Oh yeah, it might be annoying being stuck in it all the time lol. It would help speed up gameplay in the infection playlist because humans eventually end up camping. It’s like what Bungie was trying to do with the Safe Havens gametype but better.

Anyone else?