Promethean......Vehicles?

Just throwing this out there, has it been said that there will be Promethean vehicles for multiplayer? I am interested to think what they could be. Anyone?

Sadly, probaly not, since the mammoth and mantis seem to be the promised two new vehicles.

> Sadly, probaly not, since the mammoth and mantis seem to be the promised two new vehicles.

only 2 new vehicles? :frowning: Maybe we’ll see the return of some older vehicles tho :expressionless:

I can’t really imagine Biomechanical AI driving vehicles.

> Sadly, probaly not, since the mammoth and mantis seem to be the promised two new vehicles.

Mantis is only for Campaign, so we could have one more vehicle. Tho I thinka the AI’s don’t really use vehicles. :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

> I can’t really imagine Biomechanical AI driving vehicles.

I was thinking more on the lines of aircraft.

WTF? That is actually a triple post by me. Sorry people. :confused:

Considering they can teleport, I don’t really think they’ll need vehicles lol.

Unfortunately there are confirmed to be no forerunner vehicles featured in halo 4. I think time constraints are what lead to their not being included in halo 4

the knights dont look like they would fit in anything unless its a bulk
but it would be cool to drive what ever it is

They can teleport I don’t think they need vehicals to get around.

> They can teleport I don’t think they need vehicals to get around.

Wait…if they’re able to teleport to any location, is that the same technology for the slip space portal? Like the one that was in Halo 2 (I think)?

TRANSFORMERS! Or that is what the prometheans could be, effectively eliminating the need for a separate vehicle.