Promethean Vehicle Idea

I know none exist in-game, but I think it would be awesome to have a warthog-esque vehicle with a Binary Rifle as the mounted weapon? Like a Gausshog but with chrome floaty bits. :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe something like a shadow from Halo 2 with a binary gatling gun. It will have no name because there is no time to say anything before being vaporized.

> Maybe something like a shadow from Halo 2 with a binary gatling gun. It will have no name because there is no time to say anything before being vaporized.

With the addition of two teammates hanginā€™ off the sides with incineration cannons.

I was thinking more of a chopper like vechicle where it is a premethean itself but once you kill it you can take over and ride it.

It look almost just like the chopper and the front has a big premethean face on it(like when the knights show their face) and when you splatter someone they get incineratedā€¦freakin sweet. It shoots a round similar to the incineration cannon.

Should create a large spaceship and put all Prometheans and weapons, and sends them to a trip to oblivion without possibility of return!

> I was thinking more of a chopper like vechicle where it is a premethean itself but once you kill it you can take over and ride it.
>
> It look almost just like the chopper and the front has a big premethean face on it(like when the knights show their face) and when you splatter someone they get incineratedā€¦freakin sweet. It shoots a round similar to the incineration cannon.

So like a Promethean cross-breed of the Ghost and Chopper.
I like the idea of it incinerating players splattered by it.

> > I was thinking more of a chopper like vechicle where it is a premethean itself but once you kill it you can take over and ride it.
> >
> > It look almost just like the chopper and the front has a big premethean face on it(like when the knights show their face) and when you splatter someone they get incineratedā€¦freakin sweet. It shoots a round similar to the incineration cannon.
>
> So like a Promethean cross-breed of the Ghost and Chopper.
> I like the idea of it incinerating players splattered by it.

thatā€™s Brutal!
i like it!

but then, it would promote kids to drive only for splatters, rather than driving to help the gunner

kids already do that with the warthog, and itā€™s so annoying

> > > I was thinking more of a chopper like vechicle where it is a premethean itself but once you kill it you can take over and ride it.
> > >
> > > It look almost just like the chopper and the front has a big premethean face on it(like when the knights show their face) and when you splatter someone they get incineratedā€¦freakin sweet. It shoots a round similar to the incineration cannon.
> >
> > So like a Promethean cross-breed of the Ghost and Chopper.
> > I like the idea of it incinerating players splattered by it.
>
> thatā€™s Brutal!
> i like it!
>
>
> but then, it would promote kids to drive only for splatters, rather than driving to help the gunner
>
> kids already do that with the warthog, and itā€™s so annoying

I think he was intending for it to be a one-man vehicle rather than multiple. I could be wrong though.

A fast mover with a mounted binary rifle and/or incineration cannon?

Sheesh! Why not give it armour lock so long as weā€™re askingā€¦

DISCLAIMER: The inclusion of armour lock in any way, shape or form was a joke. Donā€™t even think about it.

As cool as this all is and as much as I want there to be a promethean vehicle, there will most likely never be one as the forerunners scrapped infantry vehicles when they had to fight the flood as the flood would infect drivers and use the forerunnerā€™s own technology against them as well as use the vehicles for barrier breakers to spread spores and infection forms.

Promethean Rocket Cycle - Itā€™s a hovering transport that can hold two passengers and boost like a Ghost.

Iā€™m still shocked at the lack of vehicles in this game. What happened to the Chopper, Revenant, Prowler and the Hornet/Falcon. Not to mention the Prometheans have no vehicles in this game.

Last I checked, couldnā€™t the bro-metheans teleportā€¦ Iā€™d say they really have no need for a vehicle.

> Last I checked, couldnā€™t the bro-metheans teleportā€¦ Iā€™d say they really have no need for a vehicle.

Haha, ā€œbroā€. That made me chuckle.

Maybe they could also make one with Incineration Cannons mounted on top and one with some kind of Promethean LMG to match the Rocket Warthog and Default Warthog.

More vehicles are never a bad thing

Canonically, prometheans dont have vehicles cause THEY CAN TELEPORT

And I donā€™t really want them myself. Bias opinions aside, I just believe they should focus more on reviving the lame covenant vehicle set first.

Prometheans arenā€™t really vehicle users. Thereā€™s a Sentinel Enforcer for those that want something to take on a dropship.
Other than that, the slipspace using Prometheans have little use for a vehicle.

Forerunner vehiclesā€¦ Thatā€™s something else but Promethean vehicles, na.

Considering the Promethean ā€œHusksā€ already are vehicles being piloted by the composed spirits of dead humans (and some forerunners), wouldnā€™t it be odd to have vehicles driven by vehicles?

If any Promethean equivalents of vehicles existed, they would be implanted with their own Human/Forerunner spirits, and and would not feature a control mechanism that organic beings such as the player could use.

Would be way too OP. Also, Prometheans donā€™t really NEED vehicles. Crawlers are fast and deadly. Watchers can fly. Knights can teleport.

> Last I checked, couldnā€™t the bro-metheans teleportā€¦ Iā€™d say they really have no need for a vehicle.

Teleporting everywhere seems like a waste of resources. It makes sense in the middle of battle, but not if you need to scout an area or keep up with enemy vehicles.

Besides Bro-metheans really like to drink and drive on the weekends. Drunk teleportation is a sure fire way to make a huge mess inside your helmet.