Promethean Soldiers And Needlers..

So, I have noticed something slightly frustrating in Warzone Firefight. It would seem that Needlers are very ineffective against soldiers, not because they don’t do damage, but just before the supercombine, they always teleport away leaving a pile of needlers floating in the air that were on their body. This may be frustrating for users who favor Hailstorm or any of the other needlers since they are useful weapons against Forerunner forces. I’ve used all the needlers and encountered said issue, mostly the Base variant and Hailstorm variant.

Has anyone else found this frustrating? I don’t think the Soldiers should be so warp-happy. This is among one of the many frustrating little bugs in Warzone I have been noticing much more lately since introduction to the WZ Firefight gametype.

I too find this very irritating as they Needler can be quite effective. Overall I think the forerunner enemies are just a little too strong in the early waves of firefight. Even when using the Suppressor they can still take almost a full mag to take down.

Covenant on the other hand are target practice especially in the early waves.

> 2533274807044937;2:
> I too find this very irritating as they Needler can be quite effective. Overall I think the forerunner enemies are just a little too strong in the early waves of firefight. Even when using the Suppressor they can still take almost a full mag to take down.
>
> Covenant on the other hand are target practice especially in the early waves.

It’s frustrating to waste a good weapon in general out of the REQ system when it only does 25% damage to a basic enemy unless their health is low. Usually the needler was effective against Soldiers until Warzone FF was introduced. Now you have to use it more carefully to make it useful against Prometheans.

It’s amazing on knights since they can’t teliport anymore.

Very frustrating

> 2533274879407634;4:
> It’s amazing on knights since they can’t teliport anymore.

It helps in penetrating their armor far better than many of the REQ weapons. It just sucks when fighting Soldiers. Sometimes it seems like the Soldiers are far too difficult than even knights on lower rounds.