Promethean sniper + repeater spotted in Spops

I searched the last 20 pages for a thread concerning this, but surprisingly found none. The Promethean sniper type weapon and the repeater can be seen being used in Spartan Ops gameplay from Comic-con.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9jDOnLgnY4&t=6m45s
If you watch closely you can see the shapes of the weapons, heavy pausing is advised if you are trying to get a clear view.

Can you please provide Pics or exact time?

> Can you please provide Pics or exact time?

It’s used multiple times throughout the video. I said that time because they’re both used almost continually onward.

the sniper have been spotted before but the repeater is getting spotted for the first time

OP is genius

reminder:FRG is back as well

> the sniper have been spotted before but the repeater is getting spotted for the first time
>
> OP is genius

Glad I could offer some new info. Judging from what I can see the repeater seems to be a shorter weapon.

Dear God, thank you for that video. I have been DYING to see real, on-screen footage of Spartan Ops.

Before I get OT, I’m gonna watch the video.

Man, I think you’re on to something there, OP. Good eye!

> Dear God, thank you for that video. I have been DYING to see real, on-screen footage of Spartan Ops.
>
> Before I get OT, I’m gonna watch the video.
>
> Man, I think you’re on to something there, OP. Good eye!

You’re quite welcome. There’s a lot more if you search around Youtube.

We’ve already seen them before, I believe.

> We’ve already seen them before, I believe.

We’ve seen pictures of them, but we’ve never seen them in use as far as I know. This only leaves one weapon that we don’t know the purpose of.

Woah, that kid is terrible…

At 8.04, is that a new enemy class? looks like a crawler but with huge spikes on its back, also its bigger. could be a upgraded crawler

> At 8.04, is that a new enemy class? looks like a crawler but with huge spikes on its back, also its bigger. could be a upgraded crawler

It is a higher ranked crawler. You may also know different ranks by changes in color.

Is it really that hard to give us a specific time?

> Is it really that hard to give us a specific time?

it is used within the first say 20 seconds its not hard to spot.

Man, that repeater thing has a huge spread.

> > Is it really that hard to give us a specific time?
>
> it is used within the first say 20 seconds its not hard to spot.

20 secs in? Why u no tell truth.

Speaking of sniper, David E. said the Knights using the light rifle can kill you in one shot. It could be mistaken for a sniper. I can’t find the weapon you’re talking about.

According to the comments, there’s a Crawler assassination at 8:04, as well.

Man, these levels are amazing. I can’t believe there will be 5 new ones every week. To heck with what the haters say, that takes dedication on 343’s part.

> Is it really that hard to give us a specific time?

There really isn’t one specific time, it’s continual usage and all happens fast, so any specific times would be innacurate.

I can tell you that the first Promethean that the player kills is wielding the sniper, so anything it shot is a round from the sniper. The second Knight seen is wielding a repeater.

> > > Is it really that hard to give us a specific time?
> >
> > it is used within the first say 20 seconds its not hard to spot.
>
> 20 secs in? Why u no tell truth.
>
> Speaking of sniper, David E. said the Knights using the light rifle can kill you in one shot. It could be mistaken for a sniper. I can’t find the weapon you’re talking about.

As in 20 secs into the video link. you nipple grunt

> > > > Is it really that hard to give us a specific time?
> > >
> > > it is used within the first say 20 seconds its not hard to spot.
> >
> > 20 secs in? Why u no tell truth.
> >
> > Speaking of sniper, David E. said the Knights using the light rifle can kill you in one shot. It could be mistaken for a sniper. I can’t find the weapon you’re talking about.
>
> As in 20 secs into the video link. you nipple grunt

Lol, still, the gameplay doesn’t start until like 30 secs. At 20 secs, he’s not even at the loadouts.