Promethean Slayer

Apparently the new playlist is promethean slayer. I’ve seen this one suggested on waypoint quite a bit and it seems like it’ll be interesting. If I’m not to wiped out this evening I might run a couple of rounds myself.

Grab a light rifle and have a go. :slight_smile:
https://twitter.com/Halo/status/1032679534670143488

I saw this and I am definitely intrigued. I think the only forerunner commendation I have left is Bolt shot, but not sure if this is going to be a good method for grinding the rest fo that out.

Not a fan of Promethean weapons so won’t be playing it. Will probably be sticking to my usual playlist or I may go back to MCC since the update is fast approaching.

Maybe I will finally get that 1 kill with a sentinel beam I need to complete the commendation

> 2533274794684102;4:
> Maybe I will finally get that 1 kill with a sentinel beam I need to complete the commendation

I think the Sentinel Beam was available on a Breakout 2.0 Arena map if you were having issues getting kills with it. It usually melts through a person once their shields are out, as well as any form of vehicles as I discovered in Warzone if you call it in as a REQ.

The formula for this sounds interesting. The Boltshot is a good offensive tool due to it’s homing projectiles (Not sure if it is true, but I heard if you zoom in, they fire faster as well, I need a check on this), as is the Safeguard Sentinel Beam. The supressor is meh unless you are in close quarters, and the lightrifle is ok as it is a bit slower than other precision weapons, forcing you to be more accurate. The Splinter Grenades will make for some great defensively offensive maneuvers. Then the power weapons, oh man. The Binary Rifle and Incineration Cannons will outright melt through enemy spartans if they are not in a vehicle.

Once the Anniversary Throwback playlist goes away I hope I’ll have the opportunity to try this playlist out before it gets replaced.

This & covie slayer should of just been combined.

> 2533274898831741;5:
> > 2533274794684102;4:
> > Maybe I will finally get that 1 kill with a sentinel beam I need to complete the commendation
>
> I think the Sentinel Beam was available on a Breakout 2.0 Arena map if you were having issues getting kills with it. It usually melts through a person once their shields are out, as well as any form of vehicles as I discovered in Warzone if you call it in as a REQ.
>
> The formula for this sounds interesting. The Boltshot is a good offensive tool due to it’s homing projectiles (Not sure if it is true, but I heard if you zoom in, they fire faster as well, I need a check on this), as is the Safeguard Sentinel Beam. The supressor is meh unless you are in close quarters, and the lightrifle is ok as it is a bit slower than other precision weapons, forcing you to be more accurate. The Splinter Grenades will make for some great defensively offensive maneuvers. Then the power weapons, oh man. The Binary Rifle and Incineration Cannons will outright melt through enemy spartans if they are not in a vehicle.

Oh I haven’t had trouble using it, I’ve just been too lazy to use one at all for that last kill lol. It’s one of those weapons that is decent, but I still forget it exists

> 2533274826044245;7:
> This & covie slayer should of just been combined.

Not a bad idea, but what to call it? It’s got to be called something that would fit its mixed-bag theme. Alien Slayer? Sounds terrible. Maybe it is best to leave them separate for no other reason than namesake.

> 2775209234672000;9:
> > 2533274826044245;7:
> > This & covie slayer should of just been combined.
>
> Not a bad idea, but what to call it? It’s got to be called something that would fit its mixed-bag theme. Alien Slayer? Sounds terrible. Maybe it is best to leave them separate for no other reason than namesake.

Haha yeah not sure on the name. Just seemed like you could kill two birds with 1 stone. Just alternate between covie & promethean slayer

> 2775209234672000;9:
> > 2533274826044245;7:
> > This & covie slayer should of just been combined.
>
> Not a bad idea, but what to call it? It’s got to be called something that would fit its mixed-bag theme.

The Odd Couple playlist? Ehh, I don’t know, lol.

I thought of another one, but it might be too risqué for here.

I’d like to see the req variants taken out, but apart from that I thought it was kinda fun.