promethean pistol

from the halo council

the prom pistol might be the flame thrower weapon we saw in the other part of the video.

OMG Mind blown. :smiley: Thanks OP

Wow nice find!

What if it’s the p pistol and the flamethrower is just a weapon attatchment.

> the prom pistol might be the flame thrower weapon we saw in the other part of the video.

I don’t think so, it doesn’t have a bar that slowly goes down for ammo like a flamethrower usually would, it looks like it has single-shot ammo, I assume it’s single-shot since there are so few. I think the flamethrower is the unknown promethean power weapon and this is the secondary.

it may be the flame thrower we think who knows very exciting tho I wish the mauler made a return for some reason I loved thatgun

My mind is just too blown at the moment

> > the prom pistol might be the flame thrower weapon we saw in the other part of the video.
>
> I don’t think so, it doesn’t have a bar that slowly goes down for ammo like a flamethrower usually would, it looks like it has single-shot ammo, I assume it’s single-shot since there are so few. I think the flamethrower is the unknown promethean power weapon and this is the secondary.

Close range, mauler like flame thrower. it has packets of fuel (or what ever it uses) to shoot bursts of flame at someone.

It’s the flamethrower. You can tell it’s not single-shot ammo because if it were we would see a number as well, like all the other weapons. Also, if you look closely it looks more like a bar than individual ammunition.

I would hope that if they put a flame thrower in the game it would be bigger.Im not looking to light my doobie with the flame size shown I want some BIG flames