Promethean Pistol = Flame Pistol?

This video was released by ducain23 about an hour ago thanks to been found by one of his viewers .

I won’t talk much about the video because I will link it here: video

The gun been fired looks alot like the Promethean Pistol discovered last night in the UNSC Armory. Now the object been fired looks like the plasma fired from the Plasma pistol but this time the ‘projectile’ been fired is in flames and is been released from the pistol instead of just shooting like a fire beam which would’ve resemble d a flamethrower.

Maybe the Prom. Pistol is a Magnum and Plasma Pistol
hybrid?
Prom. Pistol from video View 1.

What do you guys think?
I’m on my phone so sorry for any errors.

More pictures are at halo4nation.com

All I ask is that people at least look at the front page. Anyways, I don’t think it’s an actual flamethrower, but more of a heat pulse weapon.

> All I ask is that people at least look at the front page. Anyways, I don’t think it’s an actual flamethrower, but more of a heat pulse weapon.

The way it shoots and the way it looks reminds me of the Mauler. =P

> All I ask is that people at least look at the front page. Anyways, I don’t think it’s an actual flamethrower, but more of a heat pulse weapon.

I know! About 700 different threads about the same topics.

> > All I ask is that people at least look at the front page. Anyways, I don’t think it’s an actual flamethrower, but more of a heat pulse weapon.
>
> The way it shoots and the way it looks reminds me of the Mauler. =P

I can kind of see the resemblance -_o

I feel that it will be similar to a Mauler with Dragon’s breath ammo xD

> I feel that it will be similar to a Mauler with Dragon’s breath ammo xD

I didn’t know guns could blow hot extinct mystical breath.

Jk

Now we can “Burn their mongrel hides”!