Promethean Knight Wallpaper (fan made)

Ever since I saw these guys debut at E3 I had been trying to figure out a way to make a decent wallpaper. So I got bored last night at work and whipped one up. I used my laptop screen for the size, but it should fit just fine with any monitor so long as you have your wallpaper settings just right. Constructive criticism is appreciated.

Just click —>HERE<—

Looks really sweet, dude.
I can’t think of anything to add, except maybe a red-orange Halo 4 logo.

> Looks really sweet, dude.
> I can’t think of anything to add, except maybe a red-orange Halo 4 logo.

I took your advise an added the Halo 4 logo. Thanks for the suggestion.

Looks awesome, May have to use this :3

Ooooooo :slight_smile: This is really cool. It shall make a nice addition to my collection.

Wow…extremely impressed! :smiley: nice work…

This looks amazing! You sir, have skill with photoshop, or whatever you used. I will be using this wallpaper for the foreseeable future, you should be proud of your word, it’s truly remarkable! :smiley:

Thanks guys. Glad you like it. And yes, it is Photoshop I use.

> > Looks really sweet, dude.
> > I can’t think of anything to add, except maybe a red-orange Halo 4 logo.
>
> I took your advise an added the Halo 4 logo. Thanks for the suggestion.

Good thing you did. it looks just a bit more awesome! :smiley:

looks like I got a new wallpaper :smiley:

Awesome work, LOVE this wallpaper! The Knight looks super formidable and intimidating! I, for one, am totally digging their design, especially the screenshot from Spartan Ops where the white Spartan IV is airborne with an energy sword and you get to see the profile of the Knight- HUGE! I didn’t get that sense of scale/size from the campaign demo- the Knight there didn’t seem much bigger than Chief! Love that it looks huge in Spartan Ops…