Promethean Knight Issue #1

One thing that looks really corny is the human like skull behind the face armor. It kind of looks like a Halloween mask, making it bright orange to resemble fire? or something IDK but when I first saw the trailer I was like wow, that looks really really really bad. And what are the odds of another life form even having a similar skull, I’m not a evolutionist but I think its none.

That Promethean Knight looks hawt to me!

> One thing that looks really corny is the human like skull behind the face armor. It kind of looks like a Halloween mask, making it bright orange to resemble fire? or something IDK but when I first saw the trailer I was like wow, that looks really really really bad. And what are the odds of another life form even having a similar skull, I’m not a evolutionist but I think its none.

Considering humans and Forerunners were made by the same beings, Precursors, seems like a safe bet to me.

Maybe they can’t help but like pumpkins? Anyway, I don’t know what the orange stuff is, but a human skull is covered in it. Hmm it seems to relate the humanoid technology.

Accept New Thing’s,Embrace New Challenges,Change is good to continue a Hero’s Story

> > One thing that looks really corny is the human like skull behind the face armor. It kind of looks like a Halloween mask, making it bright orange to resemble fire? or something IDK but when I first saw the trailer I was like wow, that looks really really really bad. And what are the odds of another life form even having a similar skull, I’m not a evolutionist but I think its none.
>
> Considering humans and Forerunners were made by the same beings, Precursors, seems like a safe bet to me.

what he said, and go read a book.

Promethean Knights aren’t organic; they’re defense AI, so they shouldn’t even have skulls at all. There’s the theory that the skulls are some sort of intimidation mechanic designed by the Forerunners, but that doesn’t really sit quite well with me either. The Promethean Knights were designed to fight The Flood. Why would the Forerunners try to intimidate The Flood? I don’t imagine that those things get scared of anything.

It’s a mystery, honestly. It might have just been made to be a flashy attention grabber for E3, but I’m hoping there’s actually some sort of canonical explanation for it in the Campaign somewhere later along the line.

[deleted]

I am pretty sure that was a hologram, it is there for an intimidation factor. It changes depending on who the target is.

Guess the Forerunners got lazy and reused the same design over and over again. Lets hope its a hologram!

> Guess the Forerunners got lazy and reused the same design over and over again.

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix/change it.

> The Promethean Knights were designed to fight The Flood.

No, the Promethean knights were designed to defend requiem not to fight the flood. theres a big difference there.