Promethean = Halo, Prothean = Mass Effect

I’ve see a lot of people on the forums and in videos called the prometheans protheans. I mean, easy to get mixed up, both are ancient races that were thought extinct and have advanced technology, but every time I see it, I want to make a joke about throwing someone out of an air lock.

Prometheans are not a race in the Halo universe.

Not trying to sound like a know-it-all, just think it needs to be clarified.

Promethean are the elite group of the warrior-servant caste of the forerunners introduced in the book, halo cryptum in 2010…

Yeah I’ve seen it in videos a lot its semi annoying but you know.

> Prometheans are not a race in the Halo universe.

This is correct. In my cycle, Prometheans were known to be a group of Forerunners Warrior Servants. We face their AI servants in Halo 4.

> > Prometheans are not a race in the Halo universe.
>
> This is correct. In my cycle, Prometheans were known to be a group of Forerunners Warrior Servants. We face their AI servants in Halo 4.

…I just read that in Javik’s voice…

Prometheans are elite warriors from a race of one of the most powerful aliens to ever exist.

Protheans were a bunch of frog-people who were super-advanced yet failed to kill a bunch of space-squid while their equivelant of cavemen did. And hate African accents as well, for some reason.

(Not a Mass Effect hater. However, Forerunners>Protheans)

> Prometheans are elite warriors from a race of one of the most powerful aliens to ever exist.
>
> Protheans were a bunch of frog-people who were super-advanced yet failed to kill a bunch of space-squid while their equivelant of cavemen did. And hate African accents as well, for some reason.
>
> (Not a Mass Effect hater. However, Forerunners>Protheans)

Forerunners and their Prometheans don’t seem that powerful considering they got wiped by the Flood. A threat that Master Chief was able to contain with some well placed explosives.

It’s all fiction people are bound to confuse it.

Hell, people confuse real histoy…

> 2533274839704245;8:
> > Prometheans are elite warriors from a race of one of the most powerful aliens to ever exist.
> >
> > Protheans were a bunch of frog-people who were super-advanced yet failed to kill a bunch of space-squid while their equivelant of cavemen did. And hate African accents as well, for some reason.
> >
> > (Not a Mass Effect hater. However, Forerunners>Protheans)
>
> Forerunners and their Prometheans don’t seem that powerful considering they got wiped by the Flood. A threat that Master Chief was able to contain with some well placed explosives.

It seems that way, but the flood was already well advanced before the Forerunners even realized Humanity was running from the flood. Definitely more than what Chief fought against in the games.

Don’t revive <mark>9 year old</mark> threads