Promethean Ground Vehicle

Y’all have any ideas for a Promethean ground vehicle, either ghost, warthog, or tank based vehicle. Personally I think a levitating gauss hog type vehicle would be cool, there’s a lot to work with too. But let’s get the UNSC air vehicle first of course, I just want to see if there some cool ideas out there from you guys!

Forerunner Tank.

> 2533274808132968;2:
> Forerunner Tank.

More like the Wraith with a lob bullet or a straight projectile. I think with the super advanced forerunner tech it could lock onto objects. Kinda like the heartseaker incineration cannon…

How about a motorcycle-ish vehicle like the bikes from tron? Maybe a buffed boltshot on the base(req 4), then a suppressor(5), and then a single phaton turret instead of the double(7). Might be fun.

> 2535436507442501;4:
> How about a motorcycle-ish vehicle like the bikes from tron? Maybe a buffed boltshot on the base(req 4), then a suppressor(5), and then a single phaton turret instead of the double(7). Might be fun.

That would be fun and when you used the left trigger it teleports toward a little bit kinda like the Phaeton. Shoots a splinter turret bullet instead of bolt shot, but definitely have it not touching the ground.

> 2535455974427450;5:
> > 2535436507442501;4:
> > How about a motorcycle-ish vehicle like the bikes from tron? Maybe a buffed boltshot on the base(req 4), then a suppressor(5), and then a single phaton turret instead of the double(7). Might be fun.
>
>
> That would be fun and when you used the left trigger it teleports toward a little bit kinda like the Phaeton. Shoots a splinter turret bullet instead of bolt shot, but definitely have it not touching the ground.

Oooh, splinter turret! Nice. I would probably kill myself though. Haha

> 2535436507442501;6:
> > 2535455974427450;5:
> > > 2535436507442501;4:
> > > How about a motorcycle-ish vehicle like the bikes from tron? Maybe a buffed boltshot on the base(req 4), then a suppressor(5), and then a single phaton turret instead of the double(7). Might be fun.
> >
> >
> > That would be fun and when you used the left trigger it teleports toward a little bit kinda like the Phaeton. Shoots a splinter turret bullet instead of bolt shot, but definitely have it not touching the ground.
>
>
> Oooh, splinter turret! Nice. I would probably kill myself though. Haha

Hahah the splinter is kinda iffy

A Promethean soldier riding a crawler.

> 2533274860390817;8:
> A Promethean soldier riding a crawler.

you mean this?Ya prometheans need a heavy, medium and light ground vehicle.

Forerunner tank would be awesome.

I’m sure I saw concept art of a Forerunner tank for Halo 5 on the halo archive h5 dev speculation topic

> 2533274808132968;2:
> Forerunner Tank.

This would be cool!

I picture a Forerunner tank more like having an incineration cannon type blast, so still straight line but slower like a wraith. Hell make it like a Spectre and have two seats on the side with Suppressors mounted on it.

My idea of a Forerunner ground vehicle would be a hovercraft similar to Reach’s Revenant that fire a burst of four Splinter turret shots (Two from each side alternating.) And holds a driver and passenger.

> 2535455974427450;1:
> Y’all have any ideas for a Promethean ground vehicle, either ghost, warthog, or tank based vehicle. Personally I think a levitating gauss hog type vehicle would be cool, there’s a lot to work with too. But let’s get the UNSC air vehicle first of course, I just want to see if there some cool ideas out there from you guys!

I somehow doubt people will support this thread too much…at least considering I made a very detailed vehicle thread and no one really supported it. Guess it’s how the dice roll…

Yeah, like a tank or something. Maybe there could be a tank with a sort of Incineration Cannon Blast or Splinter Turret, and be called something awesome like Vortexion or something crazy like that.

a forrunner tank would be awsome

> 2533274896288324;14:
> > 2535455974427450;1:
> > Y’all have any ideas for a Promethean ground vehicle, either ghost, warthog, or tank based vehicle. Personally I think a levitating gauss hog type vehicle would be cool, there’s a lot to work with too. But let’s get the UNSC air vehicle first of course, I just want to see if there some cool ideas out there from you guys!
>
>
> I somehow doubt people will support this thread too much…at least considering I made a very detailed vehicle thread and no one really supported it. Guess it’s how the dice roll…

yeah I was just seeing what other people thought, usually my threads are -Yoink- but this one went will. looks like people would really like a tank based forerunner vehicle.

> 2533274808132968;2:
> Forerunner Tank.

Awesomeness would ensue.

So i found the following on www.haloarchive.com

SEEKER
Seeker was used to describe various small spacecrafts including both transport ships and fully armed ships. One type of seeker was described as being longer and more streamlined than War Sphinxes, which were the Didact’s war machines, and also said to be able to overpower the War Sphinxes as well. During the journey to Path Kethona, some crew members of Audacity used Seekers to transport to and from the world below.
SENTINEL
Sentinels are machines created by the Forerunners for a variety of different purposes. They are the Forerunners main assistance on maintenance, construction and protection of all their buildings, facilities and structures and are programmed to accomplish specific tasks without thought or outside influence, which is in contrast to most Forerunner A.I. There were many different classes of Sentinels, with different specialities and locations for each type. Many of the combative Sentinels were used to fight the Flood, since they could not be subject to Flood infection. Throughout almost every Halo game Sentinels are seen in Forerunner structures, rooms and often an aggressor against John-117.
WAR SPHINX
War Sphinxes were used specifically by Warrior-Servants, being the Didact’s main war machines. THey were described as being midsize fighting suits that a single Warrior could operate. The roles varied from defensive purposes to transport and offensive missions. They were available to use in space, air or land and thus included arms and legs. Being described as ten meter high and twenty meters long, these machines were very large and overwhelming in combat. They included a long tail and also a command cabin that resembled the face of a Forerunner. The limbs and moving parts were kept together with hardlight and were able to join together with others to make an even larger unit. Since the War Sphinxes were capable of cataloging their operators personalities, the Didact imprinted his children before they died into his War Sphinxes so they could live on in some way. In Halo Cryptum, Bornstellar, Riser and Chakas discover the Didact’s cryptum and also find it is being guarded by a group of War Sphinxes.

what do you think?

> 2533274913498763;19:
> So i found the following on www.haloarchive.com
>
> SEEKER
> Seeker was used to describe various small spacecrafts including both transport ships and fully armed ships. One type of seeker was described as being longer and more streamlined than War Sphinxes, which were the Didact’s war machines, and also said to be able to overpower the War Sphinxes as well. During the journey to Path Kethona, some crew members of Audacity used Seekers to transport to and from the world below.
> SENTINEL
> Sentinels are machines created by the Forerunners for a variety of different purposes. They are the Forerunners main assistance on maintenance, construction and protection of all their buildings, facilities and structures and are programmed to accomplish specific tasks without thought or outside influence, which is in contrast to most Forerunner A.I. There were many different classes of Sentinels, with different specialities and locations for each type. Many of the combative Sentinels were used to fight the Flood, since they could not be subject to Flood infection. Throughout almost every Halo game Sentinels are seen in Forerunner structures, rooms and often an aggressor against John-117.
> WAR SPHINX
> War Sphinxes were used specifically by Warrior-Servants, being the Didact’s main war machines. THey were described as being midsize fighting suits that a single Warrior could operate. The roles varied from defensive purposes to transport and offensive missions. They were available to use in space, air or land and thus included arms and legs. Being described as ten meter high and twenty meters long, these machines were very large and overwhelming in combat. They included a long tail and also a command cabin that resembled the face of a Forerunner. The limbs and moving parts were kept together with hardlight and were able to join together with others to make an even larger unit. Since the War Sphinxes were capable of cataloging their operators personalities, the Didact imprinted his children before they died into his War Sphinxes so they could live on in some way. In Halo Cryptum, Bornstellar, Riser and Chakas discover the Didact’s cryptum and also find it is being guarded by a group of War Sphinxes.
>
> what do you think?

The only feasible one to use would be the war sphinx. Seekers were huge but a sphinx would work.