Prom vision = not op but

With the reg slayer maps, I think it devalues the other options too much. It feels like on some maps like adrift if you go with anything else, youre not going to get many kills.

I just find it increadibly annoying as opposed to being OP’d. The only AA I find to be truly OP’d is Jetpack.

Its easy to counter it with a lot of stuff.

Easiest Example is the Stealth Package. Other ideas are, well you know that they can see you, so you know they are going for you. Trap them. Use hologram.

Also they expose their position whenever they use it (Radar!).

There´s no point it devalues the other stuff. I personally get a lot of kills using the hologram, especially on Adrift.

Jetpack OP- man imagine if they would have used the same one from Reach… That would have been OP, or ODST, the one in game- that was kind fun to mess around with. You look back, they kind of trimmed alot off of it, how high you can get, how far.

The Wetwork bonus needs to provide immunity to PV, though not if paired up with Camo.

There, solved.

It’s pretty much a fancy motion tracker. I still haven’t bothered purchasing it and I’m an SR 84.

Why does everyone think this thing is so over powered? My motion tracker does the same thing.

Its got a much better range and provides more precision when turning corners. Very good for close quarters.

The only way that id say radar = prom is if you have the sensor package equipped. That in my opinion can be even better than prom but it takes some getting used to the new radar.

Its not over powered, its one of the best counters to the Boltshot. Nothing like seeing someone hiding around a corner holding a pistol

> With the reg slayer maps, I think it devalues the other options too much. It feels like on some maps like adrift if you go with anything else, youre not going to get many kills.

PV and Jetpack really ruins map control. If there is such a thing these days.