Project Sentinel

EDIT: Old crap below, only 2 people and I got my partner, if you actually want to join find your own partner and you can be in the xbox live party (more people = finding skulls and terminals faster)
My mission, which I have code named project sentinel, is to gather a group of 4 people and get the 1000GS on Halo CEA within 24 hours of release. How is this possible you may ask? Halo CEA is going to run on the same engine as Halo CE, so with enough practice, we can do legendary as our first playthrough, and beat it in 4-5 hours! Another thing to think about is skulls and terminals. Hopefully these will be as easy as one in each level, but no matter how hard they are, 4 people will find it faster than 1. Another thing to note is that there are different timezones, I am in the US, EST timezone. If you would like to join, please have a mic, and practice Halo CE a lot. Please get Halo CEA at the midnight release so we can play it through the night (if there is a midnight release, somebody told me it might not be). And this will be live streamed (in crappy webcam quality, because I can’t get a converter) if I get stereo mix fixed on my computer. See you there!

I would love to do this man but i have college until Thursday Could you possibly do it thursday at midnight then we can make a whole weekend of it.

I also think many more people would join as well.

ill think about it but isn’t the campaign for combat evolved anniversary only for two players over live?

> ill think about it but isn’t the campaign for combat evolved anniversary only for two players over live?

True but im guessing he will have a party chat so that they all can talk freely and they will make meeting places or things to look at and discuss it in the chat.

Thats what me and my friends do when we play Dead space since there is no co-op.

> > ill think about it but isn’t the campaign for combat evolved anniversary only for two players over live?
>
> True but im guessing he will have a party chat so that they all can talk freely and they will make meeting places or things to look at and discuss it in the chat.
>
> Thats what me and my friends do when we play Dead space since there is no co-op.

Pretty much, since we will be doing legendary on our first play through, if we get stuck on one part you’ll have someone in party chat to talk to to keep you calm. And 4 people means finding skulls and terminals 4 times as fast.

well i guess ill help out but i only have one space left on my friends list, so go ahead and send fr and we will see what happens

I didnt think that it was going to be a midnight release? you might want to add must have a mic.

i do have a mic so you don’t have to worry about that

> well i guess ill help out but i only have one space left on my friends list, so go ahead and send fr and we will see what happens

Will do.
And on another note, I was so close to beating it on legendary in about 8 hours, until somebody was a -Yoink- and made me quit.

I’m fairly confident I’ll be able to do the 1000gs alone. There’s only so many achievements the game could support. It’s only likely to be the ones for beating the levels, beating the games, and MAYBE a side-quest achievement in each level.

Also, hate to ruin your fun but it’s only 2 player Coop. So don’t expect to beat the game in any less than 8-10 hours. Halo CE’s campaign was LOOOOOOOOONG.

Plus, i’ll bet there’s a secret achievement for the T2T. Yes. it’s possible, I saw a video

> I’m fairly confident I’ll be able to do the 1000gs alone. There’s only so many achievements the game could support. It’s only likely to be the ones for beating the levels, beating the games, and MAYBE a side-quest achievement in each level.
>
> Also, hate to ruin your fun but it’s only 2 player Coop. So don’t expect to beat the game in any less than 8-10 hours. Halo CE’s campaign was LOOOOOOOOONG.

I know it’s 2 player co-op only, we won’t do co-op if there’s no achievements. And the campaign is completely possible in a minimum of about an hour and a half.
@firedude
What’s T2T?

You’d have to use all of the know ‘glitches’ such as getting out of the map (like right at the start of the game in the cryotube), add that on top of actually finding all of the terminals and the possiblity of there being achievements which require multiple playthroughs and it woud be pretty difficult. Though entirely possible with enough skilled participants. I live in the UK though so that’s not an option for me. But I wish you the best of luck.

> My mission, which I have code named project sentinel, is to gather a group of 4 people and get the 1000GS on Halo CEA within 24 hours of release. How is this possible you may ask? Halo CEA is going to run on the same engine as Halo CE, so with enough practice, we can do legendary as our first playthrough, and beat it in 4-5 hours! Another thing to think about is skulls and terminals. Hopefully these will be as easy as one in each level, but no matter how hard they are, 4 people will find it faster than 1. Another thing to note is that there are different timezones, I am in the US, EST timezone. If you would like to join, please have a mic, and practice Halo CE a lot. Please get Halo CEA at the midnight release so we can play it through the night (if there is a midnight release, somebody told me it might not be). And this will be live streamed (in crappy webcam quality, because I can’t get a converter) if I get stereo mix fixed on my computer. See you there!

Dude, count me in! I spent countless hours on halo 1 campaign on legendary. ima practice some more the following week. Sign me up, I have been around since the beginning!

that sounds fun!

Just cause I feel like sharing, the only parts that are going to be hell are, halo (unless I finally get the trick where you just kill all of the marines to work), truth and reconciliation (keyes has less health than a grunt, and even getting to him is hard), two betrayals (the gold elite takes 4 rockets to kill? wonderful…), the AotCR no enemies glitch (I lucked out first time), and the keyes shield bump (the definition of pixel perfect). Anyone else want to say what parts they hate?

That’ll be cool i’m in.

I’ll send out an xbl message in about a week asking for your best legendary completion time, best 3 get in.

Okay, dude. Uhm, when?

And you mean entire campaign on legendary or just one mission?

Oh, and there’s only 2 player coop over xbl, And i’ve been around since the first halo, in 99. I constantly played it, legendary, with some friends, i perfected it over time. Let me be your player 2, no -Yoink!-.

I’m going to be playing halo tomorrow all day, if you wanna, get a skype account and we could be in a call instead of a party, since you can’t be in parties while playing xbox games. Anybody welcome, even if you don’t wanna be part of Project Sentinel on the actual day.