Project:Beta (Machinima)

Hi im doing a Machinima with a couple off friends and i need one more main character,3 Spartans,3 odst’s,1 elite field Marshall,2 elite generals,and 2 random armored elites ranks minor to zealot.
And we need map designers that would help too. Anyways if you would like to be in it post it down below or pm me.

Important stuff:

Plot Outline:Join Spartan A-213 Archer as a mysterious interrogator forces him to recall the events leading up to the fall of Reach, starting with the unveiling of Project B.E.T.A The first ever Spartan A.I. At this time, Winter Contigency is declaired meaning the Covenant is on Reach. Now Archer with the help of Spartan III Delta Squad must make sure that Beta does NOT fall in to enemy hands, no matter what.

The parts that are open that you would like to try out for. ( In order of importance )
John ( Sniper )taken
Rob ( Heavy Weapons )taken
Beta ( Spartan A.I )taken
Admiral Mark taken
Field marshal ( Elite leader and main bad guy )taken
Elite General #1
Elite General #2
Elite Zeolot #1
Elite Zeolot #2
Odst #1 taken
Odst #2 taken
Odst #3 taken
Spartan #1
Spartan #2
Spartan #3
Also Voice actors for all those characters ( unless body actors want to do voice as well )
Camera Man
Forger
Guy with Capture Card
Person who helps write scripts with me.
Auditions will be held anytime just pm when you want to audition. If you want to have a privite audition please send a message before auditions.

anyone?

be happy to help you with your machinima mate, Ill also be happy to do some of the scenes for you too message me back if your interested (Some of my friends may be willing to help to) Whats ur username on live and I will add you?

> be happy to help you with your machinima mate, Ill also be happy to do some of the scenes for you too message me back if your interested (Some of my friends may be willing to help to) Whats ur username on live and I will add you?

awesome my gamertag is well starkiller 305

Ill help, I can do any just as long as I dont need to supply my voice :smiley:
EDIT: oh and I wont be much help with the maps either

> Ill help, I can do any just as long as I dont need to supply my voice :smiley:
> EDIT: oh and I wont be much help with the maps either

cool you could be a camera man add me im starkiller 305

> > Ill help, I can do any just as long as I dont need to supply my voice :smiley:
> > EDIT: oh and I wont be much help with the maps either
>
> cool you could be a camera man add me im starkiller 305

infact could i maybe be an elite cause i dont think id be to great at camera :confused:

i have some maps in my file share. they ar all set up for compeditive play but if you just removed the weapons you could use them for locations. just check my gamer tag on b.net for my files because fire fox will not let me make a link.

i could be an elite

my username on here is my gamertag

> > > Ill help, I can do any just as long as I dont need to supply my voice :smiley:
> > > EDIT: oh and I wont be much help with the maps either
> >
> > cool you could be a camera man add me im starkiller 305
>
> infact could i maybe be an elite cause i dont think id be to great at camera :confused:

sure

> i have some maps in my file share. they ar all set up for compeditive play but if you just removed the weapons you could use them for locations. just check my gamer tag on b.net for my files because fire fox will not let me make a link.

awesome thanks

> i could be an elite

good

still looking for people

> > > > Ill help, I can do any just as long as I dont need to supply my voice :smiley:
> > > > EDIT: oh and I wont be much help with the maps either
> > >
> > > cool you could be a camera man add me im starkiller 305
> >
> > infact could i maybe be an elite cause i dont think id be to great at camera :confused:
>
> sure

> > > > > Ill help, I can do any just as long as I dont need to supply my voice :smiley:
> > > > > EDIT: oh and I wont be much help with the maps either
> > > >
> > > > cool you could be a camera man add me im starkiller 305
> > >
> > > infact could i maybe be an elite cause i dont think id be to great at camera :confused:
> >
> > sure
>
> thanks :slight_smile:

welcome

today we are going to work on the elite scene so if youer an elite message me and i’ll tell you what time well be doing it.

> still looking for people

yes

and does anyone have a capture card?

not me sorry