Progression System

The battlepass is so far a money grab, you can not progress without doing challenges, and a few of the challenges are a little absurd, as of the battlepass you guys know that we all wanted to earn xp for matches like 200xp sounds about good because eventually when you hit tier 50 I assume the XP needed to level up to 51 would maybe be about 10k XP and we need to be able to feel like we are accomplishing something, rather than playing 40games and still be on tier 2 in the battlepass, I like doing challenges but I like to focus more on playing the game to win, not to do challenges, if you agree heart my post. So hopefully the dev’s will see this.

2 Likes

Once I got to tier 4, I struggled to get challenges that I could complete in the next two matches or so. It took me forever to complete the odd ball challenge because I couldn’t get into a game of oddball for awhile. They need to tweak the progression system but also add in where we can choose game modes we want to play. I don’t know if it’s just because it’s a beta or not, but if not, they need to look into it soon.

1 Like

That is another thing, they need to bring back the voting for maps and game modes system again, they have what 12 different game modes, it’s kinda stupid to just have it randomly be throwing you in any game mode they have.

1 Like

100% agree. I keep getting the same three game modes. I haven’t got one match of total control and that’s what two of my challenges are for.

If you do into custom games you can actually see what other game modes they have and I havent got a single 1 of the newer modes

That’s crazy. I thought the multiplayer was pretty bare bones, but it seems like they have an messed up algorithm that chooses the game modes you play. If they’re gonna force you into a game mode, they need to make it where the modes are cycled through better.

1 Like

Yeah in the custom games browser if u go offline you can see a lot of different game modes 3 pages of different modes.

1 Like