Progression system will cause a lot of frustration

Let me start out by saying that I love the gameplay, sandbox is great, and the game feels fantastic (could use some performance improvements). Despite this, the horrendous state the progression system is in is going to cause a lot of headaches and disappointment if I continue to play.

I can easily enjoy this game without caring about getting new armor. While it’s a little annoying paying $10 and getting nothing for it, I’m confident that 343 will listen eventually and can hold of till then.

That being said, I highly doubt players in my game, especially in BTB, will feel the same way. I myself fell into the convoluted challenge trap where I am off trying silly weapon challenges and not PTFO’ing. I fear this will only be multiplied as more and more people become frustrated with progression and try to complete these dumb challenges.

I don’t know if it’s worth dealing with the frustration as I really do want to love this game and bad teammates because they are forced to play poorly would be a silly way to start disliking it.

Maybe just stick to arena and go to MCC for my BTB needs