Progress to 152

I’ve been stuck on 151 for well over a year now. Hit 151 back on 8/5/2017. One of my halo and youtuber buddies Zejik hits 151 a year later on the same day I hit 151. My progress a year later was only half way to 152 cause I had went to other games like gears of war or star wars. Now I only need at least 3 million or so till I finally reach the max level thats about a year late. I’ve been enjoying the some of the featured playlist and I’m down to 55 legendary arena xp boost out 160 something from before. I just wish the arena xp pack stuck around a lot longer cause as of now, my only regret is not buying enough of the pack lol.

You should play Infection for all those boosts to get the max XP.

I’m a little less than 4 million XP from 152 and I’ve been playing tons of Infection for the Double XP. Got about 300,000 XP today and just inching closer to that max rank.

> 2727626560040591;2:
> You should play Infection for all those boosts to get the max XP.

Exactly what i’ve been doing. The problem is i’m gonna run out real soon :frowning:

> 2535438440265765;1:
> I’ve been stuck on 151 for well over a year now. Hit 151 back on 8/5/2017. One of my halo and youtuber buddies Zejik hits 151 a year later on the same day I hit 151. My progress a year later was only half way to 152 cause I had went to other games like gears of war or star wars. Now I only need at least 3 million or so till I finally reach the max level thats about a year late. I’ve been enjoying the some of the featured playlist and I’m down to 55 legendary arena xp boost out 160 something from before. I just wish the arena xp pack stuck around a lot longer cause as of now, my only regret is not buying enough of the pack lol.

Yea the grind has been A real pain lately… lol! I don’t think It would be so bad If It wasn’t for all the server issues I have been experiencing. Getting kicked out of matches about 10-15 times A day Is A real pain. Either way though the grind continues,

> 2535438440265765;1:
> I’ve been stuck on 151 for well over a year now. Hit 151 back on 8/5/2017. One of my halo and youtuber buddies Zejik hits 151 a year later on the same day I hit 151. My progress a year later was only half way to 152 cause I had went to other games like gears of war or star wars. Now I only need at least 3 million or so till I finally reach the max level thats about a year late. I’ve been enjoying the some of the featured playlist and I’m down to 55 legendary arena xp boost out 160 something from before. I just wish the arena xp pack stuck around a lot longer cause as of now, my only regret is not buying enough of the pack lol.

For the last few million xp I switched over to heroic ff, with legendary boost you get between 16000 and 21000 xp per game.

Just keep grinding infection. I get 9k a game without boosts. I’m saving my legendary xp boosts for my week shutdown when I grind some arena ranked, but I don’t think I’ll ever get 152

> 2533274802237072;6:
> > 2535438440265765;1:
> > I’ve been stuck on 151 for well over a year now. Hit 151 back on 8/5/2017. One of my halo and youtuber buddies Zejik hits 151 a year later on the same day I hit 151. My progress a year later was only half way to 152 cause I had went to other games like gears of war or star wars. Now I only need at least 3 million or so till I finally reach the max level thats about a year late. I’ve been enjoying the some of the featured playlist and I’m down to 55 legendary arena xp boost out 160 something from before. I just wish the arena xp pack stuck around a lot longer cause as of now, my only regret is not buying enough of the pack lol.
>
> For the last few million xp I switched over to heroic ff, with legendary boost you get between 16000 and 21000 xp per game.

I’ll most likely do this if I I don’t level up on the double xp in infection.

I would play lots of Warzone (whether it be normal Warzone or Warzone Firefight) which has lots of XP.

If I’m not mistaken 150-151 takes the same amount of EXP that it takes to get from 1-150, or something like that. I’ve given up on that dream a long time ago lol

> 2533274816299345;10:
> If I’m not mistaken 150-151 takes the same amount of EXP that it takes to get from 1-150, or something like that. I’ve given up on that dream a long time ago lol

That sounds about right. I’m at 150 after 3 yrs of playing. No way will I get to 152 before Infinite. Not really worried about either, there’s no reward for doing it other than an emblem.

todos queremos llegar al nivel máximo en lo que a mi me corresponde quiero preguntar es si puede ir mas del nivel 152 porque juego partidas en todos los modos zona de guerra, clasificatoria y de mas y e vistos spartan incluso de nivel 153 y 154

> 2535423288037666;9:
> I would play lots of Warzone (whether it be normal Warzone or Warzone Firefight) which has lots of XP.

I rather do fire fight because a higher chance of sucess and possible quick games. I know you can quick core, but sometimes you find another team trying to do the same, and it turns out to be a long game of butting heads, and a waste of time.

> 2533274851211096;13:
> > 2535423288037666;9:
> > I would play lots of Warzone (whether it be normal Warzone or Warzone Firefight) which has lots of XP.
>
> I rather do fire fight because a higher chance of sucess and possible quick games. I know you can quick core, but sometimes you find another team trying to do the same, and it turns out to be a long game of butting heads, and a waste of time.

A thing that comes to mind is time is xp and xp is time

> 2535438440265765;14:
> > 2533274851211096;13:
> > > 2535423288037666;9:
> > > I would play lots of Warzone (whether it be normal Warzone or Warzone Firefight) which has lots of XP.
> >
> > I rather do fire fight because a higher chance of sucess and possible quick games. I know you can quick core, but sometimes you find another team trying to do the same, and it turns out to be a long game of butting heads, and a waste of time.
>
> A thing that comes to mind is time is xp and xp is time

I feel your pain, the day is a exp grind. Even with boosts, we need to grind crazy hours of real time. That said, i I remembering you saying 150 was your goal, lol look at you now ya champ.

To those that still read this I’ve finally reached 152 as of yesterday night. The grind is over till Halo infinite arrives.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark>
pero ya lo tienes al 100 todo completo armas modos de juego armaduras cascos y demás completo

I honestly don’t care if I never get to 152 or not. I don’t care that I never got to inheritor in reach so I know it won’t bother me not reaching 152. It’s just a scale of how much you have played nothing more. Not to mention there isn’t anything at the end of the long grind worthy of it. I prefer skill based achievements rather than just grind based.

> 2727626560040591;2:
> You should play Infection for all those boosts to get the max XP.

It should but oddly after the weekend boost stopped, it should be continuing till the end of the month. Kind of makes it more tiresome to get to 152.