Profile Sync Errors and other issues.

Good evening, I been dealing with a few issues with Halo 5: Guardians.
The first issue is the profile sync error for emblems. I was dealing with this issue for the past four days. Ever since the first profile sync error that happened last week my customization menu is a darker shade of blue than the standard blue, my emblems are completely loaded but when I go to change the colors it doesn’t give me an option to change them instead it’s just a very dark screen with nothing on it.

The second issue is the link screen shots glitch for maps and game types. Whenever I would take multiple pictures to show off a map and that would give a little context to them, they wouldn’t appear no matter how long I waited for them to load. It was working great for me when it was introduced but ever since that new Xbox live update was released it ruined it completely.

For the first issue I tried to fix it by hard resetting and reinstalling Halo 5: Guardians but sadly it didn’t work.
For the second issue I tried to fix it by deleting all of my old captures but that didn’t work as well.
Does anyone have a possible solution to this problem or at least knows that it exists?

Halo 5 has been experiencing issues with account syncing the past few days.

They are working out a solution currently for those who are still having trouble logging in.

I was having issues within reqs showing up, but as of a couple hours ago, they seem to be working. There are a few threads on this especially the last few days since the BTB update.

My go to answer- Have you tried a hard reset aka have you tried turning it off and on again.

> 2533274977273430;1:
> Good evening, I been dealing with a few issues with Halo 5: Guardians.
> The first issue is the profile sync error for emblems. I was dealing with this issue for the past four days. Ever since the first profile sync error that happened last week my customization menu is a darker shade of blue than the standard blue, my emblems are completely loaded but when I go to change the colors it doesn’t give me an option to change them instead it’s just a very dark screen with nothing on it.
>
> The second issue is the link screen shots glitch for maps and game types. Whenever I would take multiple pictures to show off a map and that would give a little context to them, they wouldn’t appear no matter how long I waited for them to load. It was working great for me when it was introduced but ever since that new Xbox live update was released it ruined it completely.
>
> For the first issue I tried to fix it by hard resetting and reinstalling Halo 5: Guardians but sadly it didn’t work.
> For the second issue I tried to fix it by deleting all of my old captures but that didn’t work as well.
> Does anyone have a possible solution to this problem or at least knows that it exists?

They are working on fixing the issue; For now if you want to report what’s up you can do so here or here.