Profile sync error

Again 343
Is anyone else having a proifkem sync error notice come up on here halo

No sir, not really sure what the problem would be.

HavING same issue here.

I don’t know if it’s what you’re talking about but all of my stats for Halo 5 reset to zero.

Post technical issues in the support section for faster suggestions and solutions.

Try hard resetting your console; that fixes 85% of problems with Halo 5. If that doesn’t work then it might be some trouble on 343i’s end that will be solved soon.

Hard reset your xbox and restart the game.

For the past week. No reset/delete/reboot/resign/NO FIX!! Will fix it. Used to get it periodically but never this bad. Absolutely sick to death of it.

9 out of 10 times the reboot fixed it.
Over the past two weeks I think I only had that happen once.
My gut feeling is that the Xbox One has issues with the HDD cache because that is cleared out with the full reboot.

I found my solution finally. I am in th UK and use Sky BROADBAND… And on this occasion I must apologise to 343. SKY BROADBAND SHEILD!! Turned itself on a week ago. I didn’t ask it to. I imagine it’s the same story for hundreds of players here in the U.K. at the moment. Turn off your Sky BROADBAND sheild! I realised it was also blocking halo waypoint from my phone when I was connected to my wi-fi, but I could access it with 4g, so I realised my internet had to be blocking specifically halo based internet stuff… which therefore blocked my profile from synching. Very annoying. But once again. Apologies to 343. Still received no help from them though… lol.

But then how would your factory reset change anything in regards to your sky broadband shield?