Profile Sync Error

I have been playing for several hours today without any issues until about an hour ago. It put me in a Warzone already in progress which showed all gamer emblems the same and reqs unavailable. So after the match I reset my modem twice, went back to Halo 5 and it said Profile Sync Error “An error ocurred when writing your Halo 5: Guardians profile. Please check your connection.”
Is anyone else getting this suddenly? Is 343 doing updates or something? Because other games work fine.

I thought it was just me. I turned off my xbox as I’m taking it to a friend’s house so I hope that, whatever the issue is, it’s fixed by then.

Same thing here hope it gets fixed soon.

This would totally wreck our night lol. I mean we’ll still have beer and pizza but it kinda revolves around Halo lol

yup everything is gone reqs and all at least I aint the only one…

Yeah, just happened to me aswell.

Mine just got fixed. Has been that way for me for about 1 hour. I quit the game and came back into it and everything was fixed. 343 is aware of this issue so should be up and going soon.

Yeah happened to me around the time of the post. I went to the forums to see if anyone else was having the issue and it would just load the forum indefinitely and never get anywhere. Now that I can access the forums I assume it has been fixed.

I’m experiencing it too. It won’t load my reqs in warzone so I’ve been rocking the pistol for who match haha.

Just started working for me again. Thanks for the replies guys!

Mine is still not working. Even the servers are down.

> 2533275031280228;11:
> Mine is still not working. Even the servers are down.

Servers arent down ive been playing for the last 3 hours u just need good internet lol

Same tried resetting Xbox still nothing worked even turning it on and off. This needs fixed soon.

> 2535414773318842;1:
> I have been playing for several hours today without any issues until about an hour ago. It put me in a Warzone already in progress which showed all gamer emblems the same and reqs unavailable. So after the match I reset my modem twice, went back to Halo 5 and it said Profile Sync Error “An error ocurred when writing your Halo 5: Guardians profile. Please check your connection.”
> Is anyone else getting this suddenly? Is 343 doing updates or something? Because other games work fine.

This same thing is happening to me right now and this is the only thread that matches the description of my problem. Also I got onto my profile in my Xbox and I went from rank 24 to rank 1 and had no armor or anything at all and reqs wouldn’t load!!

Yea so halo was working fine yesterday and now I’m getting this same error problem. Internet is fine, just this game doesn’t want to work.

I think this is due to the connection, but it could be servers, (save all of your I have been playing fine for hours…) Did you know they use more than one server? I have dealt with this a couple of ways, but what seems to work for me is hard reset on xbox, or power off/on from settings.

I got a sync error. Screwed everything up. Got fixed. Except now, I can’t EVER get into a breakout match. I can play any other game mode I want, but breakout NEVER connects unless I’m on a team with someone else, or I’m signed is as a different profile on my Xbox.

I’d REALLY like to pls breakout again some day.

Sorry too bump this but I’m having the same problem and its been going on like this since 2:30

Conecction

> 2535414773318842;1:
> I have been playing for several hours today without any issues until about an hour ago. It put me in a Warzone already in progress which showed all gamer emblems the same and reqs unavailable. So after the match I reset my modem twice, went back to Halo 5 and it said Profile Sync Error “An error ocurred when writing your Halo 5: Guardians profile. Please check your connection.”
> Is anyone else getting this suddenly? Is 343 doing updates or something? Because other games work fine.

I’ve had the EXACT same problem!