Profile Service Awards

Does anybody have any cool new service awards? Check your Waypoint profile. The “medals” look pretty cool too.

I have:
Legitimate Threat: 2000 MP games
Matchmade Master: 5000 MP games
HCS Bound: 10000 MP games
SR 152: SR152 in H5. No, I am not a H5 fan and I’m terrible at it, but my wife, son, and I really wanted Watchdog…

14 Likes

Yeah, those service awards are cool. We pretty much have the same ones. Wonder what the other awards are

7 Likes

Same medals here too, but I think some of my service stats are a bit messed up. :thinking:

6 Likes

Huh, I think I should have some but either they aren’t showing or I am getting lost in the sub-menus.

2 Likes

I have everything but the SR152 one. That is such a huge grind but I am happy with my Champion in H5 badge though!

4 Likes

This is valid a valid concern.

3 Likes

Didn’t know there was a badge for halo SR152, that’s a nice badge for them to add. does this mean there are badges for getting max rank on other halo games.

4 Likes

The coolest one I have is the “no ghosts here” award for getting Onyx in Halo 5.

4 Likes

I have the same three that you have as well as Rankings Are Forever.

2 Likes

i same for me and i have “no ghost here” (be onix on H5)

3 Likes

Kind of wish these were public so other people can see yours.

3 Likes

My guess is that will happen eventually in the future. A kind of replacement for the badges we used to have.

2 Likes

I’ve got Onyx and over 10,000 games played!

I’d be curious to know what the full list of possible awards is.

4 Likes

I have the onyx badge and curious if there is one for reaching champion in H5.

5 Likes

Most likely considering there’s an onyx one.

3 Likes

Not far from the truth. The three of us only started playing H5 in April 2021 and have almost exclusively stuck to Mythic Warzone Firefight and some Infection. Good thing we’re starting Infinite at the same time as everyone else.

2 Likes

I believe @Ravens_Bite in this thread has it. Can you confirm if there’s a Champion Service Award?

I agree! I’ve tried to see if I can look up other users, but it seems to just be their Service Records for the moment (which themselves are needing to be corrected.)

2 Likes

What’s this one for?

2 Likes

Can someone explain how these medals work?

2 Likes

I have currently managed to unlock 5 different Service Awards.

• SR 152: Reach SR 152 in Halo 5: Guardians
  • BEST SELLER: Place Platinum in any playlist in Halo 5
  • LEGITIMATE THREAT: 2000 MP Games
  • MATCHMADE MASTER: 5000 MP Games
  • HCS BOUND: 10000 MP Games
    For anyone unaware how to find the badges. These badges are found by going to your profile page on the main website i.e. https://www.halowaypoint.com/profile.
3 Likes