Professional SWAT player bwwaaaa MIGHT quit

Bwwaaaa has stated that he might quit halo 4 if 343 doesn’t make swat a team ranked CSR playlist like doubles or throwdown D:

See for your self: www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQQVvYJHr7s

No such thing as a proffessional swat player, See ya later buddy

MM is what you make of it anyway. Some people play for k/d, some play for wins, some play for rankings. He cares about team wins - there’s nothing stopping him doing that with this or any other system.

Too bad, he’s a hell of a SWAT player. I’d like to see Snipers and SWAT under the W/L category like in Halo 3, they’re very competitive and skilled playlists.

> No such thing as a proffessional swat player, See ya later buddy

I agree.

But, but, he makes the youtubes monies

> > No such thing as a proffessional swat player, See ya later buddy
>
> I agree.

:frowning:

Bwwaaaa leaving is sadder than a tub of drowned Moa.

> > > No such thing as a proffessional swat player, See ya later buddy
> >
> > I agree.
>
> :frowning:
>
> Bwwaaaa leaving is sadder than a tub of drowned Moa.

Well this is awkward.

> > > > No such thing as a proffessional swat player, See ya later buddy
> > >
> > > I agree.
> >
> > :frowning:
> >
> > Bwwaaaa leaving is sadder than a tub of drowned Moa.
>
> Well this is awkward.

People seem to enjoy making burgers out of you and drowning you, Moa.

It’s going to suck to see bwwaaaa leave. I enjoy watching his videos and hearing his opinions.

Can’t blame him for leaving though.

What do you mean?

> > No such thing as a proffessional swat player, See ya later buddy
>
> What do you mean?

To be professional would mean that playing SWAT is my job. Not just being paid or sponsored, but literally to make a living off of playing SWAT.

I can’t pay my mortgage with SWAT money so for Mr Beast’s very literal interpretation of the term “professional,” I don’t qualify.

The argument against “SWAT Pros” has always been the application of the term Pro. It really doesn’t matter at all, some people just like to rain on others’ parades.

I’d never heard of Bwwaaaa before so just searched him on youtube. 1st video to come up was him trying to promote camping and spawn killing on swat; two of the things I hate most in halo (closely followed by stealing a team mates assassination) so if anything I’m happy he’s leaving halo.

343 you need to make SWAT team ranked, how else will bwwaaaa support himself?? Stop being heartless.

Halo 4 Swat is trash and everyone knows it. Why don’t you get on Reach Swat and get smacked around like always…I actually remember shaming that name a few good times.

Or better yet let’s all go back to H3 SWAT.

> I’d never heard of Bwwaaaa before so just searched him on youtube. 1st video to come up was him trying to promote camping and spawn killing on swat; two of the things I hate most in halo (closely followed by stealing a team mates assassination) so if anything I’m happy he’s leaving halo.

Meh, I promote things that win games. Yeah some people disagree withe me, but that’s just life, right?

bwwaaaa IS a professional swat player. he gets paid to play. I met him once in real life. he was surrounded by his fangirls who were feeding him grapes. I ran up to him and started screaming because I was so excited. he said “here baby, let me shower you with riches”. and he started throwing benjamins in the air. then he picked up one fangirl in each arm and walked off into a cloud of smoke. if he stops posting halo 4 vids I don’t know what I’m going to do with my life.

Haha SWAT pro, if you say so…

> bwwaaaa IS a professional swat player. he gets paid to play. I met him once in real life. he was surrounded by his fangirls who were feeding him grapes. I ran up to him and started screaming because I was so excited. he said “here baby, let me shower you with riches”. and he started throwing benjamins in the air. then he picked up one fangirl in each arm and walked off into a cloud of smoke. if he stops posting halo 4 vids I don’t know what I’m going to do with my life.

Wow, I never knew bwwaaaa had a life like that. Mind = blown. And I wish that I was the one feeding him grapes…

> Haha SWAT pro, if you say so…

Agreed. Really only professional in that he’s paid to do it. But saying that it takes lots of skill to play SWAT is like saying Grifball takes skill, which it doesn’t. So like I said, agreed.