Productive Flame Thread

I, myself prefer the legendary flames, even thought I don’t have them.
I got the eternal flames on bungie day 2011 and I use that, but I would definitely love to have the legendary flames.

> 2533274904137661;2:
> I, myself prefer the legendary flames, even thought I don’t have them.
> I got the eternal flames on bungie day 2011 and I use that, but I would definitely love to have the legendary flames.

Im the opposite of you. I have the Legendary but would like to have the Eternal. Ive had the Legendary Edition of the game since release. Something about not being able to get it anymore makes Eternal way cooler.

> 2533274862087277;3:
> > 2533274904137661;2:
> > I, myself prefer the legendary flames, even thought I don’t have them.
> > I got the eternal flames on bungie day 2011 and I use that, but I would definitely love to have the legendary flames.
>
>
> Im the opposite of you. I have the Legendary but would like to have the Eternal. Ive had the Legendary Edition of the game since release. Something about not being able to get it anymore makes Eternal way cooler.

Yeah, true. looking at this from your point of view, you are absolutely right. I got lucky that day I visited the bungies website.

I’d love to have the blue flames, just to have them, however the red flames are more vibrant and can be seen from a distance (bad for slayer but for cosmetics, its a big yes!)

i prefer legendary because those were the original amor effect.

Definitely prefer the blue flames. You can still buy the legendary flames, which makes the blue flames a little more special.

> 2533274850493408;7:
> Definitely prefer the blue flames. You can still buy the legendary flames, which makes the blue flames a little more special.

Yeah, same for me. I don’t have either sadly, but I would rather have the blue flames.

I have both Legendary and Eternal Armor Effects. Legendary is good for colorful screenshot implementation, but Eternal is a good casual FX. Burn Bright, Burn Blue baby!

I like the Legendary Armor Effect, - it looks very nice and because that’s all what I have. :slight_smile:
But blue flames looks also great.

I’ve always been interested in the flames ever since halo 3, and I’m glad Bungie brought them to reach. As an owner of both of the eternal and legendary flames, I believe they hold a lot of value. But, I think the eternal flames are cool in the sense that it’s the bungie employees version of the flames in reach and that the legendary flames were the old employee flames brought back for the legendary edition owners.

Which one is better? In my opinion, I like the blue flames better, they bring an eerie look but they don’t stand out as much as the legendary flames. Both have their benefits though, when I see people with either flames you know it’s going to be a tough fight :slight_smile: