problems with warzone

Warzone was a MASSIVE let down, because for one the first team to capture the middle base and hold it automatically wins that match by a two hundred or more lead. My second reason is that the req system sucks because you get junk cards that are pointless to use unless destroying a vehicle or killing a boss. And finally there is that the bases are poorly laid out which creates the auto win in my first reason. If 343 could make new maps that fixed that problem and if they made the req system USEFUL warzone and the halo 5 experience would be a hell of alot better.

If you played a lot of Warzone, capturing the middle base is not a insta win. I wish but no. I do agree with the fact of Warzone needs a huge fix up though

> 2533274818439205;2:
> If you played a lot of Warzone, capturing the middle base is not a insta win. I wish but no. I do agree with the fact of Warzone needs a huge fix up though

I have had some rounds were the middle base was not the key but I just wished that it wasnt as much as a priority and that there wasnt even a middle base

> 2533274818439205;2:
> If you played a lot of Warzone, capturing the middle base is not a insta win. I wish but no. I do agree with the fact of Warzone needs a huge fix up though

i find that it’s not an instant win but a lot of people just give up when the enemy team captures the middle base