Problems with ODST?

Wanted to start a legendary play through of ODST and it’s not loading at all. Re installed it and it’s not loading one bit.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

My friend got the same problem, dont know why, i dont, i uninstalled it to and he did it aswell to see if it works, but yea it didnt work, I wouldnt recommend this im gonna link to do, but if you can be bothered to take your time to do it, just do it its worth a try…

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/halo-odst-won-t-load/9b716e58-8a9a-430a-a843-d3cee1660ef1/posts*

and idiot mod locked the thread that might have been the solution for you and my friend and everyone else so it cant be “popped” higher in the threads =))))

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274835974441;2:
>

Tried the link, it’s not working or it’s gone. And I know what you mean about the kids around here. They get too overzealous about things around here. Be prepared for one to come
here and give us a stern warning.

> 2533274893671079;1:
> Wanted to start a legendary play through of ODST and it’s not loading at all. Re installed it and it’s not loading one bit.

When you uninstall and re-install, are you first loading the game or doing the UPdate as well. I recommend loading the game first and cancel the udpate. After the game is installed, then do the update.

Id contact MS game support and have them help you.