Problems with missing missions from the campaign

My name is Anzuh, I already have two years of experience in the game being 150. And I have a problem with the game since last year. I completed the game campaign on legendary difficulty several times but in a period when I was moving from home and did not have internet access when playing. And I am aware that the achievements do not progress without the connection to the internet and here comes my question. Why, when I want to see my statistics at Halowaypoint.com and see what missions I need to complete in legendary, does it tell me that they are all complete already? It may be a silly question, but only it happens to me? How do I solve it?

I believe achievements are still counted with or without internet for some games, but once you get internet again, it gets recorded in the system and all that. It doesn’t exactly seem like a problem lol.

> 2535455681930574;2:
> I believe achievements are still counted with or without internet for some games, but once you get internet again, it gets recorded in the system and all that. It doesn’t exactly seem like a problem lol.

Check my profile, legendary camping but no achievement