Problems with loadouts

343, I hope you read this, because this problem is getting really annoying, I don’t know why it happens but my loadouts keep resetting. This is probably the third time this happen to me, it says that I have to buy everything all over again with those spartan points, even the names go back to normal, its really annoying, please fix this.

This is also happening to me. Only started this weekend.

I have reconfigured all my loadouts 4 times now. I have also noticed that all the Campaign levels are no longer available.

I am now in the process of replaying the campaign.

Very annoying and frustrating.

I’m experiencing the same issue.

> This is also happening to me. Only started this weekend.
>
> I have reconfigured all my loadouts 4 times now. I have also noticed that all the Campaign levels are no longer available.
>
> I am now in the process of replaying the campaign.
>
> Very annoying and frustrating.

> Thanks for reporting this issue. We’re currently looking into possible fixes. You can see its current status here:
>
> https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst224987_Halo-Status.aspx
>
> Apologies for the inconvenience. I know it’s a hassle having to redo your Loadouts before playing. :confused:

Hello BS Angel,

What is the ETA on the update?

I am now also experiencing the same problem for the last week.

I have also lost all campaign progress, and had completed on Legendary. I am now in the process of completing the game again on Legendary. Just to unlock all levels.

BS Angel, The forum you indicate us to check for this problem indicates:
Loadouts are reset and Spartan Points are refunded when a new Loadout slot is unlocked. This occurs at SR-6, SR-14, SR-26 and SR-41. When you reach these levels, you will need to re-purchase all items and redo your Loadouts. No Spartan Points will be lost.

But I am already ranked 130. Why do my Custom Loadouts, Spartan Points keep getting reset?
I have already unlocked all 5 Loadouts.

> > This is also happening to me. Only started this weekend.
> >
> > I have reconfigured all my loadouts 4 times now. I have also noticed that all the Campaign levels are no longer available.
> >
> > I am now in the process of replaying the campaign.
> >
> > Very annoying and frustrating.
>
>
>
> > Thanks for reporting this issue. We’re currently looking into possible fixes. You can see its current status here:
> >
> > https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst224987_Halo-Status.aspx
> >
> > Apologies for the inconvenience. I know it’s a hassle having to redo your Loadouts before playing. :confused:
>
> Hello BS Angel,
>
> What is the ETA on the update?
>
> I am now also experiencing the same problem for the last week.
>
> I have also lost all campaign progress, and had completed on Legendary. I am now in the process of completing the game again on Legendary. Just to unlock all levels.
>
>
> BS Angel, The forum you indicate us to check for this problem indicates:
> Loadouts are reset and Spartan Points are refunded when a new Loadout slot is unlocked. This occurs at SR-6, SR-14, SR-26 and SR-41. When you reach these levels, you will need to re-purchase all items and redo your Loadouts. No Spartan Points will be lost.
>
> But I am already ranked 130. Why do my Custom Loadouts, Spartan Points keep getting reset?
> I have already unlocked all 5 Loadouts.

You don’t need to post this in more than one thread,one post will suffice.

No Problems Lord Hookocho.

Just posted on this, so these guys would know that it is being looked at.

I have just jumped online and had to re do my loadouts and purchase all equipment.

Another 10 minutes wasted.

Maybe I missed something, but my Loadouts have been messed up the last few days. I just noticed today however, that most of my Loadouts need to be purchased again. I had everything unlocked and purchased. I am maxed out at 130 and have all DLC. Does anyone know what happened here?

Side note. My Audio Video options have never stayed saved. Anyone know about his issue either?

The loadout issue is something we are working really hard to fix as soon as possible.

As for your audio video options, do you clear your cache a lot by chance?

My loadouts reset every time I start a campaign mission, even just playing for a second or two will do it. When I get back to the main menu, the weapons are locked up again, and my SP are back to 50. This only started happening after the latest TU and Map pack, so I imagine it’s linked to that. Shame as it’s putting me off playing campaign (which I love to do). It just gets tedius resorting my profile after every outing.

Yup, 3rd time now. All my Spartan points are refunded and all armor abilities tactical packages are locked. Really annoying! found out it happened again in the middle of a big team match on Settler. Got in a one on one firefight where we both went for cover. I went to use my Promethean Vision to get a fix on him for when we reengaged but it wasn’t there.

Bugger! I hope they fix this soon because I’m getting really sick of doing my load outs over and over again.

That’s another thing. The screen brightness default is 3. I put it to 4 sometimes and it never saves. Not the worst thing in the universe but still pretty annoying.

By the way, I really like the game overall.

Yeah, I’m above the Spartan point levels that are addressed. My loadouts keep resetting. Like I said, 3rd time now. Any word on a real fix here? It’s the kind of thing that could annoy me into not playing the game anymore!

Having the same issue. I’d also say about 3rd day in a row. Getting really annoying and if it keeps doing it, gonna have to stop playing. Not worth the frustration.

I’ve had this problem and also had a similar problem to this. It’s loadout-related too so yeah. Anyway, does anybody else have this problem where you when die, select a different loadout, and respawn but your A.A doesn’t show on your HUD and you can’t use it at all. This happened to me for like half a game of BTB. I died and then my A.A wouldn’t be working or showing on my HUD, even if i selected different loadouts everytime i died/killed myself. Like, is this just me, or does it happen to other people too? If so, is it a bug or glitch that can be fixed?

4th day in a row now. Come on 343, this is ridiculous. There is new development though. My armor also got reset. Way to go! THIS HAS TO BE ADDRESSED!!!

5th day… last day of my patience. If I have to redo them tomorrow, then Halo 4 is gone for some time. It’s really disappointing not getting at least a status update as to why or how much longer this is going to happen. At least COD doesn’t do this.
BTW, this has been happening to me for multiplayer. I’ve only changed levels 108-109 since this started, and everything gets reset every time I start the game.

Thank you 343… was close to giving up, but I logged in today and everything is still there.

Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve this issue, we know it was a frustrating process.