Problems with installation

I preordered MasterChief Collection when it was first available. I had problems downloading originally it kept resetting to 32%. Eventually I reset th download and left it running whilst doing nothing. The game downloaded and it updated when the update came out.
When I tried to play the game this morning nothing would happen. So I thought the best thing would be to delete it and reinstall yet again. My connection is not the fastest and it took me over 2 days to download before. I therefore went to a friends house to use their faster connection.
the installation got to 99% and then flicked to installation stopped. If I tell it to try again it just briefly shows 100% then goes back to installation stopped again.
If I click to play it comes up with error 0x80070002 with three options below, launch, try installing again and cancel. Launch does start the game trying again just fails.

Has anyone any advice which hopefully doesn’t start with reinstalling it.

cheers.

Oh well. I’ve uninstalled the game yet again. Am now going to take it to a friends house to reinstall to see if that fixes it.

I have had this problem when i first was installing the game. I had to hard reset my XBONE and my internet connection as well. Try that for a few times at most and it should work.

This never happened to me but i felt a few times it got stuck at 28% and 32% but i managed to fully install it. The issues i got is that the sound is completely fudged up. The voices and other sounds except soundtracks and music is really low. So low you can barely hear them speak but the soundtracks and music are loud. It is the exact same issue with Halo Nightfall but now that i fully installed it i can’t watch Halo Nightfall again because it tells me to buy the game even though i already have and then when i press buy it redirects me to the game and tells me my active account has signed out and will redirect me to the game menu.

It’s funny i could watch Halo Nightfall when it was still installing. Gonna try and reinstall it and hope to hell the sound is fixed and that i can watch Halo Nightfall. I hope you don’t get my annoying gamebreaking issues I’m getting. It’s gamebreaking for me at least.

Hi all. Just as an update reinstalling it - after making sure the cache was reset several times - has done the job. The game is now installed fully.

> 2533274797597631;5:
> Hi all. Just as an update reinstalling it - after making sure the cache was reset several times - has done the job. The game is now installed fully.

So you were stuck at 99% and then uninstalled, cleared caches many times, reinstalled, and then it worked? how long did it take to finally finish the update?