problems with accessing a forged map

Yesterday 2 of my friends and I made a map on forge and today when I attempted to access the map to edit it in forge there was a message saying ‘user content is not permitted’ and now I can’t load the map to edit.

Probably because it was banned by BUNGIE when they reveiwed your file or it’s corrupted or because your Xbox360 hates you and won’t allow you to open it.

This problem does not occur when i am not signed in to xbox live

Unlike the ignorant answer you got from GoldenWolf72 I will give you a real answer. Check and make sure your parental controls are off in you are on a child account. If they are off and it still doesn’t work turn them back on and then go through your settings and set all of the options to your desired result. Such as making the game you can play to rated M games and such. Somewhere in there should be a setting for user created content. I have not done this sence before the August update back in 2008 when they switched the entire Xbox 360 Dashboard around.

> Probably because it was banned by BUNGIE when they reveiwed your file or it’s corrupted or because your Xbox360 hates you and won’t allow you to open it.

I’m not sure if you read his post or not, but it said user content is not permitted. If it were banned by Bungie, then it would say something like “Access to this file has been restricted”, or “This file has been blocked”. If it were corrupted, it would be “File is out of date” or “Error accessing file”.

I’ve changed all the parental settings and now everything is working fine. Thanks

> Unlike the ignorant answer you got from GoldenWolf72 I will give you a real answer. Check and make sure your parental controls are off in you are on a child account. If they are off and it still doesn’t work turn them back on and then go through your settings and set all of the options to your desired result. Such as making the game you can play to rated M games and such. Somewhere in there should be a setting for user created content. I have not done this sence before the August update back in 2008 when they switched the entire Xbox 360 Dashboard around.

I’ve tried that because I have the same problem, nothing works.

There are some problems in Reach where the game will overwrite your map or gametype for no apparent reason (and then you can’t load it). Run through your settings, make sure those aren’t the problem, then try turning off/on your xbox and resetting your cache, and try running the map while you’re not logged into Xbox Live. If none of those work, you may have come across this bug, and as far as I know there’s no way to fix it. All I can do is recommend that you always keep multiple copies of a map you’re working on, just in case (it’s good practice either way)…good luck!