Problems w/firefight

When I play firefight I can not pick up any guns. I am stuck with whatever I start with. This does not happen in any other live matchmaking game. Thanks for all your help skunkworks00

Are you talking about Firefight Matchmaking? If so, there are certain game types which don’t allow you to pick up any new weapons or grenades off of the ground. Others do.

> When I play firefight I can not pick up any guns. I am stuck with whatever I start with. This does not happen in any other live matchmaking game. Thanks for all your help skunkworks00

If your playing Firefight Arcade then no you cant. Bunch of ppl complained and they turned weapon pickup off.

As they have said, some Firefight gametypes don’t allow you to pick up other weapons because you chose a gametype that is specifically for certain weapons (you can’t play FRGfight and use any other weapons besides the FRG and the Needler). If it was regular Firefight (2X Score Attack, Gruntpocalypse, Crashsite…maybe a few more), then you can pick up other weapons.

Shotgun fight bungie - do it up!

I saw a post on B.net stating that there will be a new firefight version in addition to the current selection that will allow weapon P/U’s again. It is called Arcadefight.
Link