Problems starting a multiplayer game

I have a week with this problem, I can’t find it in halo and it is not my connection
Please help

> 2535447350203919;1:
> I have a week with this problem, I can’t find it in halo and it is not my connection
> Please help

What playlist(s) are you searching? What times are you searching? And are you searching balanced, focused, or expanded? It may just be that not many people are searching the playlist you’re trying to play at the time you are, but the question you posted doesn’t have a lot of information about the exact problem you’re having.

Hey all, thanks for letting us know about the issues. I’d like to collect some more information so if you can let me know the following, that’d be really helpful.

• What region do you live in? (US, EU, Asia, etc) - What playlist are you attempting to search? - If you’re searching ranked playlists, what rank are you in that playlist? If unranked, what is your historic rank in that playlist? - What time of day are you searching? - Are you searching solo or with friends? - What is the exact message you’re getting on failure? Screenshots are helpful, feel free to grab one and link to your Xbox DVR page or upload the image to a hosting site and link it here.Thanks again!