problems in fileshare

I’m hopin i can get some help with a problem that I’m havin or point me to the rite person for it. I don’t think I have been banned but I could be wrong, I do have acces to multiplayer and can play with out any problems. My issue is with my file share I can’t acces any of the content that I have downloaded , maps, game types etc. so I can’t do any custom games a messege pops up sayin my profile doesn’t have access or something along those lines. I’m not sure if is something I did or it from your side. I did notice it happened after the xbox update not sure if the cause.

Assuming your gamertag you are using is ‘URP0IS0N’, I can’t see your Motto, Online Status or that sort of stuff on Xbox.com, so I am going to assume your account has Family Settings on it and you can’t actually play any custom made variants on Halo.

If you could, ask a parent/guardian to go onto the Adult Profile and change the Privacy Setting called ‘Member Content’ and ask it to be changed to ‘Everyone’ rather than ‘Friends Only’ or ‘Blocked’.

This should fix your issue.

Thanx for the tip but I’m over 21 but I’ll double check if the settings got moved didnt think about that one

> Thanx for the tip but I’m over 21 but I’ll double check if the settings got moved didnt think about that one

If so, try visiting here while logged into Xbox.com on your account: Sign in to your Microsoft account

It should allow you to change the basic settings for Privacy and Online.

I think that was it, i should have checked it before some stuff was blocked. Not sure why but I’ll see once i get back home Thanks for the help.

XD I didn’t work guess its sumthing else