Problems I Want Answers For. (Matchmaking)

1.To start off how come sometimes whenever there’s a host migration I lose some kills in slayer matches? I could have 20 kills but then after the migration it goes down to 19? Also after a match in the stats of that game it says I have more kills than the scoreboard in the game showed.
2. How come the banshee takes more shots with the sniper if you pause for a few seconds? Does it have an invisible shield that just replenishes?
3. Why do I always get kicked out of games during the host migrations and then the game ends but I’m still Quit Banned!?!?!?
4. Why is there a HUGE Auto Aim with the Revenant passenger? Honestly, What were they thinking when adding that in?
5. Why is the Sniper Rifle so easy to use? Honestly, anyone can be good with it in this game.
6. Why does the Concussion Rifle stop all of your movements, and flash a bright light in your face so you cannot move nor see? It’s very annoying and just Noob Friendly.
7. Why are the grenades so powerful? I mean everyone knows about this but we never have an answer for this garbage. 98% of the time Evade doesn’t dodge the grenades and you still die.
8. Brings me to another question. Why sometimes when you go to Evade you just go nowhere or you just half a roll and go 5 feet? It’s very annoying and probably flawed because of the Terrain.
9. Why is the Falcon Turret so powerful compared to a Warthog Turret which I must add as multiple Barrels making it shoot much faster? The falcon turret is way overpowered and once again Noob Friendly.
10. Why do DMR shots making the Warthog Move? Honestly what kind of bullets are in the DMR? They must be pretty big to move a Jeep.
11. How come multiple times when I head shot someone with the DMR they somehow pull off this amazing ability to Head Shot me after it said I killed them? It might be connection but it happens so frequently that I think it’s just the crappy game.
12. Sword Block? Need I Say More?
13. Why do they allow Sprinting with the Hammer and the Sword? It’s just way too over powered and needs to be removed.
14. Why is the Needle Rifle so ineffective towards vehicles? I mean the DMR is very effective but the Needle Rifle is not? What sense does that make?
15. How come in Objective games the Score Board (Pressing Select) Does not show who has scored? I think it does for CTF but the rest of them it does not. I would actually like to know who to thank for scoring the most on my team. Lets just promote killing and not going for the objective even more.
16. Why is the Splatter System in this game so Flawed? Honestly, I believe they based the splatters on how fast the vehicle is moving rather than the Velocity and Impact done on the enemy or person you are hitting.
17. Shooting Frag Grenades and making them explode? I really don’t think a Lead Bullet would be capable of making it explode.
18. Why do so many weapons dropped from either dying or swapping with another always dissappear very fast? Many times I die with the Sniper Rifle and go back to get it in literally 10 seconds and it’s gone.
19. Which brings me to another question. Why do you have to drop the Sniper Rifle for it to respawn? What is the purpose of this? It doesn’t make any sense and just makes it annoying.
20. How come the Revenant can still fire it’s Main Cannon while it is EMP’d by a Plasma Pistol? Honestly, it’s already over powered why add to it?
21. Why doesn’t doing Flips and Spins in the Banshee take away from it’s boosting meter? It’s unstoppable.
22. Why does this game have such horrible Frames Per Second? Anytime a Wraith blows up you can’t zoom in with anything around it other wise you’re screwed. Good luck trying to get some head shots with an exploded Wraith around.
23. Why can’t Bungies Servers select a good host? It doesn’t matter which Playlist I’m in it never selects a good host at the beginning. Their Matchmaking system is over 5 years old and this is why it’s so terrible. Upgrade?
24. Why do you lose Armor Abilities after a Host Migration 99% of the time? It’s very annoying and just makes the gameplay even worse until you die.
25. Why are the spawns so terrible? On every map.
26. Why is there no ability to Vote to End the Game when most of your team leaves? Bungie stated they would add that option into Matchmaking a while back, They never did.
27. Why is the Fuel Rod (Banshee Main Cannon) so powerful? Honestly, on Spire 1 Flag CTF it is almost impossible to score because someone is always cmaping the Flag with Fuel Rod and it has 15 to 20 shots in it.
28. When returning the flag why doesn’t it return faster when you have more than 1 person on it? it would make more sense to set up everything like that, same with Territories.
29. Why is the Pre Game lobby so horribly set up? I have no idea what team I’m on until the game is about to start. Let alone know who my Team Mates are.
30. Why almost every time I go through the teleporter on any map it just makes me look a certain direction and just messes me up when I’m trying to kill an enemy or evade a certain direction?

Anyone that wants to add to this just post it below and I’ll decide whether or not to add it. I know I can make it to 50

• Host migrations also resets your spree

> - Host migrations also resets your spree

Haha I know, Terrible Matchmaking system.

1. Why does the bulltrue glitch exist?
  2. Why does the infection betrayal glitch exist?
  3. Why does the forge rotation snap glitch exist?
  4. Why does the guass warthog glitch exist?
  5. Why is their no option to toggle splatter damage? It was on default in halo 3 so you could make a character do no damage but they could still kill with splatters. I ask because I want to make a custom game involving ghosts and splatters but the ghost plasma guns spoil it.
  6. Which brings me to another question why do teamates still kill you whith splatters when friendly fire is off? It’s very annoying in custom games and firefight.
  7. Which brings me to another question why can teamates destroy teamatesx vehicles when friendly fire is off? I can’t count how many times I’m in the ghost on FF and a teamate just snipes it to oblivion without a second thought.
  8. Why is grenade damage not toggable?
  9. Where’s shield vampirism?
  10. Where’s VIP and how is stockpile better?
  11. Why did Bungie ruin active camo without thinking there’d be a need for a custom option to make it so running doesn’t make you visible? Did they think through anythink they did?
  12. Why aren’t the campaign vehicles in forge?
  13. Why can a wraith shoot a person planting a grenade on it?
  14. Why can you hit a turret off a wraith and scorpion?
  15. Why are the warthog physics laughable?
  16. What happened to the xp system?
  17. Why is their several hundered G of achievments dedicated to FF which can easily be obtained through a glitch? Was it really that hard for Bungie to think this through? “Oh look, we better make it so people can’t earn achievments with custom options activated! Actually -Yoink- it, too much effort”.
  18. Why is arena non-compatible with objective gametypes?
    49 Why do parties match up with randoms?
  19. Why does bloom introduce randomness and luck into the game, therefore reducing the skill gap?
  20. What’s the best way to destroy my reach disk? I can’t decide between flushing it down the toilet, putting it in a microwave, driving over it in a pickup truck, or feeding it to my dog.

For number three, I think it’s just your connection. When your connection is dropped, it ends the game for you and you still get the cR, but it counts as a quit. For number seven, grenades aren’t that powerful. It’s actually really easy to dodge them. For eleven, I think it’s because of lag, or maybe he shot the bullet right when you killed him. For fifteen, most gametypes show it, only a couple don’t. For twenty, I’m pretty sure that all vehicles can still fire when hit by an EMP, they just can’t move. For twenty-four, that only happens once in a while. It doesn’t really make much of a difference. For twenty-nine, it does tell you what team you’re on. Finally, for thirty, how hard is it to turn around quickly?

> For twenty, I’m pretty sure that all vehicles can still fire when hit by an EMP

The wraith can’t, the ghost can’t, the banshee can’t.

> > For twenty, I’m pretty sure that all vehicles can still fire when hit by an EMP
>
> The wraith can’t, the ghost can’t, the banshee can’t.

Really? I’ve never really noticed this. I thought that the Wraith could, but I guess it can’t.

> > > For twenty, I’m pretty sure that all vehicles can still fire when hit by an EMP
> >
> > The wraith can’t, the ghost can’t, the banshee can’t.
>
> Really? I’ve never really noticed this. I thought that the Wraith could, but I guess it can’t.

It’s true the Wraith cannot although it only stays restricted for a brief second.

> For number three, I think it’s just your connection. When your connection is dropped, it ends the game for you and you still get the cR, but it counts as a quit. For number seven, grenades aren’t that powerful. It’s actually really easy to dodge them. For eleven, I think it’s because of lag, or maybe he shot the bullet right when you killed him. For fifteen, most gametypes show it, only a couple don’t. For twenty, I’m pretty sure that all vehicles can still fire when hit by an EMP, they just can’t move. For twenty-four, that only happens once in a while. It doesn’t really make much of a difference. For twenty-nine, it does tell you what team you’re on. Finally, for thirty, how hard is it to turn around quickly?

Really easy to dodge grenades? Haha don’t make me laugh. I mean in BTB they might be easy to dodge but in Team Slayer and MLG/Arena they definitely are not. It might tell you which team you’re on for 1 second once you get in and 1 second right before the game begins. Also, The Teleporter glitch is very annoying and has caused me to die many times because it just interrupts my Aiming.

I like how half these points you bring up are just you calling something terrible yet won’t explain why or how. I especially like how some of these points quite obviously show you don’t know what you’re talking about. Revenant, overpowered? Splatter system, flawed? Bungie said they’d implement a vote to end game option, got a source on that? And on top of all that, you drop all these random percentages like they’re going out of style.

I really don’t mind that you don’t like a lot of aspects of the game, I just wish you would back them up and not present them in the way of a butthurt player.

> I like how half these points you bring up are just you calling something terrible yet won’t explain why or how. I especially like how some of these points quite obviously show you don’t know what you’re talking about. Revenant, overpowered? Splatter system, flawed? Bungie said they’d implement a vote to end game option, got a source on that? And on top of all that, you drop all these random percentages like they’re going out of style.
>
> I really don’t mind that you don’t like a lot of aspects of the game, I just wish you would back them up and not present them in the way of a butthurt player.

The splatter system is flawed, I could survive most the splatters occurring on me in real life. Also, The Revenant is way overpowered compared to something like the Ghost or most of the time even the Warthog. You clearly haven’t played much Big Team Battle if you don’t notice it.

The Revenant can be taken out quite easily with a good Warthog driver.

> The Revenant can be taken out quite easily with a good Warthog driver.

Yes, But once you get hit by the Revenant directly it’s almost impossible to stabilize the Warthog and manage to kill it. The Warthog is like a piece of paper.

> > The Revenant can be taken out quite easily with a good Warthog driver.
>
> Yes, But once you get hit by the Revenant directly it’s almost impossible to stabilize the Warthog and manage to kill it. The Warthog is like a piece of paper.

Yeah, but it really depends on the driving skill of the players.

number five or six: all of my friends on my friends list can not snipe worth a blam and can still out DMR me so i is not easy to use

> number five or six: all of my friends on my friends list can not snipe worth a blam and can still out DMR me so i is not easy to use

Well the Auto Aim on the Sniper is way to easy in my opinion. The DMR is just so random there is no skill involved and they just beat you by randomness of the bloom haha.

> in my opinion.

'nuff said.