Problemas con el multijugador

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text.</mark>

Hola veran Hace UNOS Minutos estaba jugando en la arena(infeccion) pero en las 2 partidas que jugue me saco del juego como a los 2 minutos de haber empezado nunca me habia pasado esto alguien sabe si hay algun problema con los servidores?

Translation with Google Translate: Hello will see a few minutes ago I was playing in the sand (infection) but the 2 games I played me out of the game as 2 minutes of starting I never had this happen anyone know if there is a problem with the servers?

For future reference please translate with an online translator because the monitors are not capable of handling other languages other than English at the moment.

Para futuras consultas por favor traduce con un traductor en línea debido a que los monitores no son capaces de manejar otros idiomas distintos del Inglés en este momento.

The servers can malfunction from time to time.

To answer your question, yes. Xbox Live has been acting up for the passed few days. While Halo has certainly been affected, I’ve noticed other games showing similar issues including Star Wars Battlefront and Dark Souls 3.

Para responder a tu pregunta, sí. Xbox Live ha estado actuando para arriba para el pasado pocos días. Mientras que Halo sin duda se ha visto afectado, he notado otros juegos con temas similares como Star Wars Battlefront y 3 almas oscuras.