Problem with Unheart Map Firefight Language

Well recently I finally play in this map, My halo Reach is in spanish so all firefight voices are in latin american but only in this map the voices are in english

Please 343 Studios release a patch for Latin American FF voices for Unheart

Did you have this problem with Noble map pack?

Well Noble Pack didnt have FF maps so the moanings and screams are the original ones of the game (English version I suppose) .

And my game didnt have the english voices (FF, Campaign,Multiplayer annuncer) so I think 343 or CA, only paste the english voices and not the latin american voices.

It’s kind of funny and akward when I use the localizator his voice is in spanish

I’m actually quite happy that they didn’t localize the firefight voices.

Otherwise I would have to listen to the horrible german version.

English speaking Buck FTW!

are you crazy!?, this is the best that could happen, the latin american voices suck, to bad i am forced to play Reach on spanish. thank god 343 put the voices in english for Unearthed, finally my ears can rest.

> are you crazy!?, this is the best that could happen, the latin american voices suck, to bad i am forced to play Reach on spanish. thank god 343 put the voices in english for Unearthed, finally my ears can rest.

I’m not, Im quite fond to the Latin American voices, if I wanted the english ones I would bought the north american versions

Thats why Im asking gently if 343 Industries will release a patch for latin american voices, I really hope they will read this thread and say something

> are you crazy!?, this is the best that could happen, the latin american voices suck, to bad i am forced to play Reach on spanish. thank god 343 put the voices in english for Unearthed, finally my ears can rest.

Hi there, I’m not a hundred percent sure about this but I believe you can change the ingame language by changing your consoles locale.

Below is a link on how to change your default language on your xbox 360 (choose english for english voices, obviously)

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/906662

Best of luck and hope that helps!

> > are you crazy!?, this is the best that could happen, the latin american voices suck, to bad i am forced to play Reach on spanish. thank god 343 put the voices in english for Unearthed, finally my ears can rest.
>
> Hi there, I’m not a hundred percent sure about this but I believe you can change the ingame language by changing your consoles locale.
>
> Below is a link on how to change your default language on your xbox 360 (choose english for english voices, obviously)
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/906662
>
> Best of luck and hope that helps!

You cant sadly its one of these game with one voice language , you can only change the interface of the game =/

Thats not something you can just patch. They’ll probably have to replace the file which would require extensive testing.

> > > are you crazy!?, this is the best that could happen, the latin american voices suck, to bad i am forced to play Reach on spanish. thank god 343 put the voices in english for Unearthed, finally my ears can rest.
> >
> > Hi there, I’m not a hundred percent sure about this but I believe you can change the ingame language by changing your consoles locale.
> >
> > Below is a link on how to change your default language on your xbox 360 (choose english for english voices, obviously)
> >
> > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/906662
> >
> > Best of luck and hope that helps!
>
> You cant sadly its one of these game with one voice language , you can only change the interface of the game =/

Oh, well thats unfortunate. I remember that this worked for the announcer in Halo3.

A shame that it doesnt work.