Problem with the new armor

Alright, let me say that I’m loving the champions bundle so far! All of the new armors are great, the maps are nice and the new skins are really awesome. However, there’s a small problem with the new armor arms. Usually, when you’re in first person, you can see what kind of arms you’re wearing, but whenever I see mine they’re always inner plated during first person. But everywhere else they’re normal. 343i please fix this. Anyone else seeing this problem?

> Alright, let me say that I’m loving the champions bundle so far! All of the new armors are great, the maps are nice and the new skins are really awesome. However, there’s a small problem with the new armor arms. Usually, when you’re in first person, you can see what kind of arms you’re wearing, but whenever I see mine they’re always inner plated during first person. But everywhere else they’re normal. 343i please fix this. Anyone else seeing this problem?

Shoulders are also scout, and none of the new stuff works in Spartan ops.

The three new armor mods, along with Champions Bundle content, are not available in Spartan Ops or Campaign.

We do have some known issue that we are looking into, including:

Prefect, Mark V and Ricochet forearms display as ODST in first-person POV in Custom Games and Matchmaking.

For more info:

http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/post/2013/08/19/Halo-4-TU-Change-List-81913.aspx

> The three new armor mods, along with Champions Bundle content, are not available in Spartan Ops or Campaign.

yeah along with skins and armour, just gets set to default

> The three new armor mods, along with Champions Bundle content, are not available in Spartan Ops or Campaign.

Any reason as to why for Spartan Ops?

> Any reason as to why for Spartan Ops?

My guess is, they didnt patch SO to pull the new files from the pack into the missions.

I hope this gets fixed soon, but seeing how no representative has mentioned anything about “fixing”, then I think I will have to deal with it.

Anyways, I only picked a new stance. I stayed the same for the everything else.

>
> We do have some known issue that we are looking into, including:
>
>
> Prefect, Mark V and Ricochet forearms display as ODST in first-person POV in Custom Games and Matchmaking.
>
> For more info:
>
> http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/post/2013/08/19/Halo-4-TU-Change-List-81913.aspx

That’s not completely correct. The all new shoulder show up as Scout in first-person, while all of the forearms appear as inner-plated.

At least, that’s what happens for me.

Oh, and on the new maps, the Protector helmet is messed up as well. For some reason, every time I respawn, I seem to have a different visor from a random helmet integrated into my armour. It’s a shame, since it ruins the look of my favourite helmet in the game.