Problem with Requisition

So I have been using the Requisition Tactical Package as of late. Due to the less than favorable ordinance drops it seems that I always get, the thought of being able to “re-roll” my ordinance to get something more advantageous seemed quite thrilling to me to say the least. Sadly, this is not even remotely the case. It feels like these days I re-roll my ordinance to get almost THE EXACT SAME ORDINANCE. I didn’t re-roll my initial ordinance of needler, concussion rifle, and overshield to get needler, concussion rifle, and attack boost. What am I supposed to do with a needler on a map like Valhalla(before someone wants to be the smart guy and say shoot it, if you can get close enough on Valhalla to use a concussion rifle without being picked off more power to you, else can it)? All the while I’m watching teammates and opposition repeatedly gets drops containing lasers, rockets, and snipers multiple times over. Am I the only person who feels like Requisition screws them over moreso than it helps?

I think that’s random I mean the ordnance you get is random and when you use the option to get new its random again I can only say its luck I have had that I get pretty much the same ordnance but other times I do get different ordnance.

> I think that’s random I mean the ordnance you get is random and when you use the option to get new its random again I can only say its luck I have had that I get pretty much the same ordnance but other times I do get different ordnance.

Agreed, but I get the OP’s point and have given requisition a break myself. It’s all about learning to adapt to the combat at hand and build your loadouts accordingly.

grenade
^
Needler< >speedboost

after using requisition

grenade
^
Needler< >overshield

sigh

It never fails. Any time I have frags, a needler, and an overshield and I reroll, I’ll get pulse nades, needler, and overshield.

Every. Flipping. Time.

> attack boost

If by attack boost you mean damage boost then I’d say you got a better ordinance than before. Damage boost great to have in an ordinance drop.

> So I have been using the Requisition Tactical Package as of late. Due to the less than favorable ordinance drops it seems that I always get, the thought of being able to “re-roll” my ordinance to get something more advantageous seemed quite thrilling to me to say the least. Sadly, this is not even remotely the case. It feels like these days I re-roll my ordinance to get almost THE EXACT SAME ORDINANCE. I didn’t re-roll my initial ordinance of needler, concussion rifle, and overshield to get needler, concussion rifle, and attack boost. What am I supposed to do with a needler on a map like Valhalla(before someone wants to be the smart guy and say shoot it, if you can get close enough on Valhalla to use a concussion rifle without being picked off more power to you, else can it)? All the while I’m watching teammates and opposition repeatedly gets drops containing lasers, rockets, and snipers multiple times over. Am I the only person who feels like Requisition screws them over moreso than it helps?

I already reported to MM Systems about the REPEATED ORD DROPS. Even with REQUISITION and DROP RECON, i’m still getting the same thing.