Problem With Profile After Gamertag Change

Today I changed my gamertag, I decided to leave my Spartan company and join a bigger better company.

Once i I signed onto Halo Waypoint, I have noticed that my profile has been completed reset, it doesn’t show any or my stats, shows nothing about my old Spartan company but doesn’t allow me to join any pther company also.

It it seems as though my profile has not updated and it’s like I signed into a totally new profile.

Please could you help me get my profile back and ousted with my Halo 5 stars so I can start using my Spartan company again.

My old gametag was : NS Furious

It will take a little time for everything to sync up correctly, but for game stats you’ll likely have to load up each game and play some campaign or multiplayer (while connected to Xbox Live) for your stats to transfer over again. The exception to that is Halo 2 - if you had any Halo 2 stats then they will stay with your old gamertag as the original Xbox Live servers are no longer operational so you can’t sync up.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> It will take a little time for everything to sync up correctly, but for game stats you’ll likely have to load up each game and play some campaign or multiplayer (while connected to Xbox Live) for your stats to transfer over again. The exception to that is Halo 2 - if you had any Halo 2 stats then they will stay with your old gamertag as the original Xbox Live servers are no longer operational so you can’t sync up.

The thing is, I have already played online and campaign to make it all sync up but not luck at all. It just has not worked.

Im the leader of a Spartan Company but I can’t access it, I can’t do anything until the old name (ns furious) transfers all the stuff to my new gamertag : (medina)

i mean I’m still logged onto the same account but just have a name change so I don’t get why it would need to sync up.

Had anyone else had this problem?

Im having the same problems synching up my Halo stats as well.

Same problem, it’s all gone and I’m the Founder of Mythic Members. Still shows my new Gamertag on the list, but I have no access to it. My old GT was “fragydig529”

==Edit
Forum status came back with this post, but everything else is gone.

> 2533274813317074;2:
> It will take a little time for everything to sync up correctly, but for game stats you’ll likely have to load up each game and play some campaign or multiplayer (while connected to Xbox Live) for your stats to transfer over again. The exception to that is Halo 2 - if you had any Halo 2 stats then they will stay with your old gamertag as the original Xbox Live servers are no longer operational so you can’t sync up.

It’s weird, I changed my tag from Thorn Harvestar (Hi stckr!) to Haruko this morning.
Immediately after the change, Waypoint showed my new tag and old Halo 5 stats, as well as Halo Gamerscore and my Spartan Company.

Now it’s only showing my custom Spartan armor selections, but everything else is zeroed out or missing. Even my forum rank progress (it shows correctly on my actual posts though). Guess I’ll check again after I get a chance to log back into the game tonight.

Edit: all my forum and halo 5 stats returned after logging into H5.

> 2753763522153845;5:
> Same problem, it’s all gone and I’m the Founder of Mythic Members. Still shows my new Gamertag on the list, but I have no access to it. My old GT was “fragydig529”
>
> ==Edit
> Forum status came back with this post, but everything else is gone.

Everything of mine is also gone and I really need to get it back, it’s very annoying and I need to change things in my Spartan Company, but unfortunately I can’t. Can a forum moderator or 343 staff please check this problem out as we would like our stats back and access to our SC.

UPDATE: It’s is all fixed now. This is what I done; I played one game of campaign coop mode by myself which must have triggered something and all my stats have updated.

This is is what I believe helped, but i could be wrong.
Maybe I just had to wait a certain amount of time for it all to sync.

Thank you for all those that that an input. Good luck

> 2533274827354271;8:
> UPDATE: It’s is all fixed now. This is what I done; I played one game of campaign coop mode by myself which must have triggered something and all my stats have updated.
>
> This is is what I believe helped, but i could be wrong.
> Maybe I just had to wait a certain amount of time for it all to sync.
>
> Thank you for all those that that an input. Good luck

I changed my gamertag 2 days ago too, and once I’d played a couple of arena games it was just a case of giving it time to sync over in entirety.

Mine is fixed, playing the game did NOT fix it. I just had to wait. It fixed itself. Emblem is still wrong, ha

I’m glad I’m not alone on this… Though… My GamerTag was changed a long time ago yet my stats still aren’t updated. And by a long time, I mean 10/14/2015… My Halo Reach stats aren’t shown in my profile at all.

> 2533274853696759;4:
> Im having the same problems synching up my Halo stats as well.

How do you fix it if you change your gamertag than go on halo reach and it shows the old one?

Please don’t post in old threads.

You’ll want to post your own thread.