Problem with Halo 5??

I was watching the videos trying to get hyped for launch day. Now i haven’t watched any game play videos except for what is included explaining req cards… and i obviously haven’t played the beta so maybe you can clear this up for me.

Does anyone else think people will be getting REQ killed… i mean waiting near the garage for something interesting to appear then killing the player who called it in and taking it or stealing it and killing them with it… or even worse having you call in something and having a team member steal it and drive away only to be killed and it taken and used against you.
Is this a possibility or am i overthinking things and they made sure this couldn’t happen.

If it is a possibility… i can just hear the angry rants now. “How could you let them take your Wraith???”

Or another possibility being you and a few team members queued up by a req station because you don’t want to go to another and getting blasted by a rocket launcher or a grenade.

When you spawn in a vehicle you spawn in it in the garage so no one can take it from you unless they hijack it (the garage is protected so they can’t just wait for it to spawn). For weapons you just have to be careful where you spawn them in

Probably. There’s also the inevitable “sit in hiding with a sniper using AI enemies as bait and kill/weaken the enemy when they approach to attack” gag.

> 2533274912317447;3:
> When you spawn in a vehicle you spawn in it in the garage so no one can take it from you unless they hijack it (the garage is protected so they can’t just wait for it to spawn). For weapons you just have to be careful where you spawn them in

That makes sense. Still worried someone might wait near the garage and hijack or destroy what you have before you get to use it… I for one would be a bit pissed, using my req card and req energy just to have it hijacked right away

> 2533274842298668;5:
> > 2533274912317447;3:
> > When you spawn in a vehicle you spawn in it in the garage so no one can take it from you unless they hijack it (the garage is protected so they can’t just wait for it to spawn). For weapons you just have to be careful where you spawn them in
>
>
> That makes sense. Still worried someone might wait near the garage and hijack or destroy what you have before you get to use it… I for one would be a bit pissed, using my req card and req energy just to have it hijacked right away

It’d be great to see a red team member wait outside the blue teams base, watch the blue member spawn a super powerful hog, cruise outside and the red member steals it, drives it out into the ocean and jumps out in time to live and let it explode, staring at the blue member who is undoubtedly steaming under that cute helmet he/she is wearing.

> 2533274842298668;5:
> > 2533274912317447;3:
> > When you spawn in a vehicle you spawn in it in the garage so no one can take it from you unless they hijack it (the garage is protected so they can’t just wait for it to spawn). For weapons you just have to be careful where you spawn them in
>
>
> That makes sense. Still worried someone might wait near the garage and hijack or destroy what you have before you get to use it… I for one would be a bit pissed, using my req card and req energy

Well if you’re in something that can be hijacked like a ghost or warthog, just zoom out of there before someone has the chance to hijack it. Surely if you’re in a tank you can kill some guy trying to blow you up

> 2533274810989728;6:
> > 2533274842298668;5:
> > > 2533274912317447;3:
> > > When you spawn in a vehicle you spawn in it in the garage so no one can take it from you unless they hijack it (the garage is protected so they can’t just wait for it to spawn). For weapons you just have to be careful where you spawn them in
> >
> >
> > That makes sense. Still worried someone might wait near the garage and hijack or destroy what you have before you get to use it… I for one would be a bit pissed, using my req card and req energy just to have it hijacked right away
>
>
> It’d be great to see a red team member wait outside the blue teams base, watch the blue member spawn a super powerful hog, cruise outside and the red member steals it, drives it out into the ocean and jumps out in time to live and let it explode, staring at the blue member who is undoubtedly steaming under that cute helmet he/she is wearing.

Someone i think you will be doing that sort of thing spider. lol. But yeah i can see that happening

> 2533274912317447;7:
> > 2533274842298668;5:
> > > 2533274912317447;3:
> > > When you spawn in a vehicle you spawn in it in the garage so no one can take it from you unless they hijack it (the garage is protected so they can’t just wait for it to spawn). For weapons you just have to be careful where you spawn them in
> >
> >
> > That makes sense. Still worried someone might wait near the garage and hijack or destroy what you have before you get to use it… I for one would be a bit pissed, using my req card and req energy
>
>
> Well if you’re in something that can be hijacked like a ghost or warthog, just zoom out of there before someone has the chance to hijack it. Surely if you’re in a tank you can kill some guy trying to blow you up

Well yeah but i remember how slow the scorpion is and how people love to jump on the back and melee the vent

> 2533274842298668;8:
> > 2533274810989728;6:
> > > 2533274842298668;5:
> > > > 2533274912317447;3:
> > > > When you spawn in a vehicle you spawn in it in the garage so no one can take it from you unless they hijack it (the garage is protected so they can’t just wait for it to spawn). For weapons you just have to be careful where you spawn them in
> > >
> > >
> > > That makes sense. Still worried someone might wait near the garage and hijack or destroy what you have before you get to use it… I for one would be a bit pissed, using my req card and req energy just to have it hijacked right away
> >
> >
> > It’d be great to see a red team member wait outside the blue teams base, watch the blue member spawn a super powerful hog, cruise outside and the red member steals it, drives it out into the ocean and jumps out in time to live and let it explode, staring at the blue member who is undoubtedly steaming under that cute helmet he/she is wearing.
>
>
> Someone i think you will be doing that sort of thing spider. lol. But yeah i can see that happening
>
>
> > 2533274912317447;7:
> > > > When you spawn in a vehicle you spawn in it in the garage so no one can take it from you unless they hijack it (the garage is protected so they can’t just wait for it to spawn). For weapons you just have to be careful where you spawn them in
> > >
> > >
> > > That makes sense. Still worried someone might wait near the garage and hijack or destroy what you have before you get to use it… I for one would be a bit pissed, using my req card and req energy
> >
> >
> > Well if you’re in something that can be hijacked like a ghost or warthog, just zoom out of there before someone has the chance to hijack it. Surely if you’re in a tank you can kill some guy trying to blow you up
>
>
> Well yeah but i remember how slow the scorpion is and how people love to jump on the back and melee the vent

People shouldn’t be able to get behind you right out of the garage

> 2533274842298668;2:
> Or another possibility being you and a few team members queued up by a req station because you don’t want to go to another and getting blasted by a rocket launcher or a grenade.

I’m pretty sure you’re invulnerable while in a req station. I remember reading that somewhere so no worries.

> 2533274842298668;8:
> > 2533274810989728;6:
> > >
> > >
> > > That makes sense. Still worried someone might wait near the garage and hijack or destroy what you have before you get to use it… I for one would be a bit pissed, using my req card and req energy just to have it hijacked right away
> >
> >
> > It’d be great to see a red team member wait outside the blue teams base, watch the blue member spawn a super powerful hog, cruise outside and the red member steals it, drives it out into the ocean and jumps out in time to live and let it explode, staring at the blue member who is undoubtedly steaming under that cute helmet he/she is wearing.
>
>
> Someone i think you will be doing that sort of thing spider. lol. But yeah i can see that happening

Most definitely. Mainly towards my friends who end up on the opposing team.