Problem with getting custom & daily challenge credits

I saw a thread a week or two ago, but can’t find it now (when I need it!). I’m wondering if there is a problem with turning in custom challenge credits at the same time as getting dailies. Today, doing my campaign custom challenges I got the Blastin&Relaxin and Cannon Fodder challenges, points paid out at the end of my campaign (also when the credits from my previous custom challenge make it into my account). I don’t think I got all the credits due me b/c I am a bit short for the day from where I expected.

Halotracker says I earned 191,188 today.
Here’s the breakdown of where I should be at:

10 custom challenge sets at 19069 ea = 190,069 (and if you include the 241 in-campaign credits earned each time, then the total should be 192,479).
Add the two dailies I got (2343+1100=3443) and the grand total should be 195,922 (or so). So I’m off by 4-5k, which is not a big deal, just wondering why.

Also wondering if the payout on one of my custom challenges is set right (550 medals on ONI, Heroic with all skulls except iron & blind for 5000cr). Any help is appreciated.

HaloTracker may not be 100% accurate, I advise you write down your starting cR for a day, then your ending cR when you hit the cap, then do the math.

HaloTracker claims I had gained 500k + two days ago.

> HaloTracker may not be 100% accurate, I advise you write down your starting cR for a day, then your ending cR when you hit the cap, then do the math.
>
> HaloTracker claims I had gained 500k + two days ago.

ya it seems to do that i have a few of those days as well. i just click start when in game and write down my cr in a calculator and keep track.

> > HaloTracker may not be 100% accurate, I advise you write down your starting cR for a day, then your ending cR when you hit the cap, then do the math.
> >
> > HaloTracker claims I had gained 500k + two days ago.
>
> ya it seems to do that i have a few of those days as well. i just click start when in game and write down my cr in a calculator and keep track.

This is what I had to do and noticed I was hitting 200k cR, not what HaloTracker was telling me.

OK, thanks, that’s good to know about Halotracker.

However, I did have my beginning in mind the entire time so that I could know when and where I should be when I was done, and the CR total was shorter than I expected still after I finished. I think it’s either one of two things:

1. I didn’t get my credits for the dailies (3443) or
  2. I didn’t actually get the credits for each set that I thought (19310x10)

Like I said it’s not a huge deal, but I remember someone else asking about #1 above a few weeks ago, and I couldn’t find the thread to see what kind of resolution he found.

> HaloTracker may not be 100% accurate, I advise you write down your starting cR for a day, then your ending cR when you hit the cap, then do the math.
>
> HaloTracker claims I had gained 500k + two days ago.

This is what I do, except I use the Bungie app to track the decrease in credits rather than the increase - either way, same result.