Problem with flaming head armor ability

Well I just recently bought the new xbox kinect and transfered my data to my new hard drive and discovered that my flaming head amor ability cannot be moved from its original hard drive. So does anyone have any suggestions how to get my flaming head back or am I out of luck?

Do not fret!

You should be able to hop right into your Download History, find the Legendary content, and redownload it! If you’re unsure of where your Download History is, it’s in the Account Management area. Now go, reclaim the flames!

> Do not fret!
>
> You should be able to hop right into your Download History, find the Legendary content, and redownload it! If you’re unsure of where your Download History is, it’s in the Account Management area. Now go, reclaim the flames!

What if it’s Blue Flames? Will that still carry over?

Blue flames are enabled through the web, nothing to download.

Blue Flames are enabled via the link between your Gamertag and B.net profile, therefore, it’s rather hard to actually lose the them. I know sometimes B.net / Reach have some hiccups and won’t recognize things like this, but it usually returns to normal if you restart, or just wait for the fix. I think the only way you might run into some actual trouble with Blue Flames, is if you start changing your WLID.